{6}

I stared at him not knowing what to say. It was still mind boggling that this beautiful creature was a teacher, he looked way too young! Did he want to give high school girls a heart attack?

I stared him down, inspecting his clothes. He was wearing a black button down shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows , revealing his muscular arms. The shirt was matched with dark blue jeans that fit him well.

I was in the middle of staring at his stomach (I was envisioning the abs bellow the shirt) when he broke the silence.

"I didn't catch your name...um the last time we met," his mouth twitched on the last words. How do I get myself into these embarrassing situations?

"Lily, my name is Lily," it was all I could manage to say as I was mentally praying for my cheeks to stop blushing. I had never blushed this much in my life, I'm not normally one to feel so self conscious.

"Lily," he smiled and continued, "My name is Ian, you can call me that outside of class. I think we are beyond formalities," he half smiled looking awkward and lifted one of his shoulders as he spoke.

I let out a bark-like laugh, "Yeh you did see me half naked."

Oh

My

God

I did not just say that! God tell me that was in my head PLEASE! Why can't I keep my mouth shut?

I looked up at Mr.- um Ian and the look on his face confirmed that I had in fact said that out loud. He was smirking and I was completely, utterly mortified.

Ian's P.O.V.

I most definitely had seen Lily half naked and the memory came back to me immediately making me smile like a fool. Why was she half naked anyway? It's not like she was skinny dipping because her swimsuit top was still on so what in the world was she doing? What would a girl be doing with only a swimsuit top on by herself? A dirty thought came to mind...was she pleasuring herself? No, no. She wouldn't do that in a pool...would she?

When I snapped back to reality I looked up to find Lily's striking blue eyes wide open, staring at me, she looked like she was in shock. Her words came back to me...why would she bring that up? As I stared at her shocked face it hit me – she didn't mean to say that, she must have blurted it out.

"I'm so sorry about that Lily, I honestly thought you were drowning, I didn't mean to disturb you, oh I mean... I didn't know you weren't fully clothed I just thought..." I glued my mouth shut desperately trying to make myself shut the fuck up. Everything I was saying was just coming out wrong making it all worse and I couldn't bare to see her so flushed anymore, poor girl. I sighed and hung my head.

"No, I'm sorry for being so rude to you when you were just trying to help out," I looked up and met her eyes, now it was her turn to sigh. "I was just so embarrassed that you saw me...well you know. I-I know it must have looked weird and your probably wondering why I was like that, oh not that you were thinking about me," she was fidgeting with her rings on her fingers and seemed very uncomfortable. "Anyway I was doing something – oh not um SOMETHING ugh I was - I had to - oh gosh!" Her hand flew to her forehead, I knew exactly what she meant by SOMETHING and was slightly relieved to know she wasn't doing THAT in the pool.

Lily looked like she wanted to say more, she was even biting down on her lip which made her look so adorable and the urge to make her feel comfortable was stronger than the urge to find out exactly what it was she was doing in the pool, half naked.

I stood up and walked towards her placing my hand on her shoulder gently, she didn't move away from me. I took that as a good sign even though she still looked uncomfortable.