Chapter 1 : You again?

The rain poured on and on again in the dark night. The storm threatening the clouds. Again the stench of the stale cigarette smell stung my nose at the moment Dad stood before me.

"Hey, shall we have a game of pool later?"He said while I squirmed and turned away as the odor of his breath reached mine.

"Sure, "I gave an awkward smile.

"You want a mint?" I offered as I fumbled for the breath fresher in my pocket. Dad was taken by surprise and there was a moment of stunned silence.

"Umm, thanks son," he mumbled as I dropped one onto his outstretched palm. As we headed to the game room where we play games like always, I could not contain the question in me anymore.

"Have you been smoking, Dad?" He could not reply me. Instead, his eyes were downcast as we continued on our way.
"I've again noticed the whiff of cigarette stretch on you for the past few weeks. Have you picked up smoking like the last time?" I asked firmly.
Dad halted in his tracks and with a steady gaze, he looked at me solemnly.
"I have trouble with work. I have been dropping down a lot and smoking is all that I can do to relieve stress. My mates told me to smoke again as it will help me, and it did." He responded while his gazed fall on the floor.
I revolved at the absurdity of what his friends told him. I quickly advised him and promised him not to smoke while he agreed in sadness. I went to the kitchen sloppily to get a drink of water and went to my bed for a sleep. I woke up, yawning and stumbling as soon as I saw the time and got up. I brushed my hair while putting on my watch. I quickly changed my clothes, dumping the old ones in the Landry bag enthusiastically. I carried Moco, my puppy and drove to my shoot venue.

"Oh shit, I'm so dead if my manager is there with Jhope. He won't like me being late."
I freaked out and ran inside the building, carrying Moco. As soon as I entered the building, I saw Jhope waiting for me.

He acted adorable even though he already was and carried Moco while he helped me get my model clothes

He acted adorable even though he already was and carried Moco while he helped me get my model clothes. The shoot took about five hours with me posing all day with my puppy.

Jhope reached out for his pocket and showed me the perfect picture he took of me and Moco

"For the first time, I'm satisfied with your terrible photography skills," complained me.

"Yeah, absolutely as I'm your hope and I will reach to your expectations no matter what. Anyways let's go to our office. Mr. Lee has something important to tell us." he smiled. I nodded my head, approving his words.
As I was busy driving and talking to Jhope about my big and important meeting, I was startled as I felt my car bumped into, I jerked to the front and gasped in shock.

"Oh shit."I cursed. On the other hand, Jennie and Wendy were surprised by the bump and groaned as they started to massage their neck.

The drivers, both Jennie and I got out of our car. I was taken back when I saw Jennie carrying a big, heavy base ball bat.

"Ya Ajjushi! Can't you see what you did? The back of my car is now dented!" shouted Jennie as she pointed at the damaged area of the car.
" Sorry Mistress but you are at fault. Look at the front lights of my car! Plus don't you have manners?" I replied back. Jennie swung her bat high and hit my car's front light.

"What did you just do! You witch-" suddenly I got interrupted by a girl and Jhope.

"Yah, Jennie-ah." sighed Wendy as she hurriedly pulled her bat and apologized me and Jhope while Jhope did the same. He bowed at them while Jennie and I continued to glare at each other. As I tried to recall her name, I remembered something familiar about her but I shrugged it off. Jhope quickly drove off as I kept on hitting my head on the passenger's window.

"Don't you even know who you were messing with?" asked Jhope curiously while I shook my head, looking puzzled.
"You must be living under a rock! She's a dangerous badass. She used to be a mafia leader and now she works as an agent like us." Jhope raised his tone anxiously. I was astonished too.

"I don't care and I'm not scared." I stuttered and lied.

~
"Yah Jennie! Are you out of your mind? You can't literally hit someone's car with your bat!" screamed Wendy as she drove fast.

"Well, that idiot didn't apologize to me first so I did what I had to do." Jennie rolled her eyes and continued to polish her nails.

~

As Jhope and I entered or office, we were greeted by the staffs and our juniors.

"Tell me about my schedules and tell me the dates when I will be free," I ordered my assistant, Jhope as he checked on the iPad seriously. We both entered Mr. Lee 's Cabin. I slouched in his swivel chair,resting my whole body.

"Our Chief of head department wants to assign You, Jhope and a few unknown Agents from another department for an important mission." Mr Lee smiled.

I dropped my jaw as I heard the words.

"They will be here soon so just wait here." began Mr. Lee as he sipped his cup of coffee.

"Omg, I can't be believing this! We will be working under the Chief, Mr. Jung for a while." danced Jhope. We were later on greeted by a tall man who looked skilled enough.

"Hello, I'm Kim Han Bin but you can just call me BI

"Hello, I'm Kim Han Bin but you can just call me BI." He smiled.

Jhope was happy to make a new friend. Just then two ladies entered the cabin. One with a gentle smile and the other one blowing a chewing gum.

"You?"
"You?"

We both said at the same time. It was Jennie and Wendy.

"Honestly I can't believe I will be working with you, loser." Babbled Jennie.

"Hah, back to you." I scoffed while others looked at me. They knew I messed with the wrong girl at the wrong time. As I turned to Jennie, I caught her eyes staring at me. She grabbed me by my hair which made me squeal. She also did something which made me more shocked. She kicked me by the leg and arm locked me. I groaned in pain, begging her to let me go.

"Yah, please let me go,"I shouted.

"Apologize at me first, punk," she responded. I obeyed her and she finally let go. I took a long breath and knew I shouldn't do anything silly at her.