Chapter 15 : Danger

Jennie and I went for work together,we both were cuddling and kissing each other. I could tell that people were shocked and happy for us. Jennie told others that she had gained her memory. We all were grinning from ear to ear. It was The happiest day for me.We all went to the party and invited the whole workers for a party to celebrate For Jennie.We arrived at the location where a raucous party was going on! Loud music blared with party guest. I couldn't believe that Wendy had invited lots of people. I was about to go up to Jennie but Jhope grabbed my elbow and steered me away from the others. I watched helplessly as Jennie was ushered to the other part of the room with her friends. As Jhope and I were talking, I spotted a strange group of people louging around the door. Jhope and I walked to B.I, Wendy and Jennie. We told them about the suspicious group. Jennie turned her head just in time to see a giant light fixture falling directly towards her. I quickly reach up to catch the light fixture right before it crashed over her head. She was shocked and help em with the heavy light fixture. She hugged me and thanked me for the safe. Suddenly the windows crashed and shattered. We saw a big group of the gang, coming in with weapons likes swords and guns. There were screams and disrupting shouts. Everyone were running in and out. The place was only left with us and the gang members. We had no choice but to attack. As others were fighting, I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was a guy with a glass bottle, readying to hit me. Out of the a sudden, Jennie whirled her body, causing her leg to push and know down the guy.As I was in a fight with one of the person, I saw one of the muscular guy checking Jennie out. He was touching her in the arms. I raged and grabbed one of the baseball bat in the floor. I ran up to him angrily and smashed the bat into his forehead causing him to make contact with the floor unconsciously with blood and wounds in his face. B.I quickly got his phone out and started to dial the police's number. We all ran out as the police arrived. Again the place was filled with blood and unconscious people. We were held with investigations and luckily nobody was injured.

We all drove to B

We all drove to B.I place just to for a sleep over. Jhope took a plaster and cleaned my wound in my right elbow. We all cooled down after taking a long shower. We all did our best to cheer Wendy as she felt guilty for all the trouble.

"I'm really fine,guys." She sighed while we all shouted "no".

"How? We can clearly see that you are still worried." B.I replied,hitting Wendy in the head playfully.

~

I decided to cook dinner for each and every one of us.

Jennie's POV

I dropped my pen when Jiangchao chopped the kimchi on the cutting broad. I stared at him dreamily.

"For the Kimchi Spaghetti,you must chop the kimchi into small pieces." He said with a smile. Such a smooth voice he has.

The way he works the knife was so mesmerizing with his veins popping out. I rested my chin in my palm and drooled as he continued cooking. He looked like a whole damn snack.

While the spaghetti was boiling, he started to heat the frying pan with cooking oil. When tossing the hams and onions, the sizzling sound gave me tingles through my ears and watching him flipping the pan had me fanning my cheeks. Jiangchao lastly added the chopped kimchi and spaghetti into the pan and mixed into together.

"Am I doing alright?" He asked before adding the tomato sauce.

"Of course." I giggled at his cuteness.

He served the noodles at our plates and sprinkled the shredded cheese on top. We all gasped at his master piece and started to eat. We were really satisfied with the delicious cooking.

JiangChao's POV(Mine)

"Yah Jiangchao, this is really good." Wendy smiled while others patted my back. I couldn't help but beam proudly. Minutes later, everybody had fallen asleep at their own room as I was alone doing the dishes with Jennie. I walked to her room with her and jumped right to her bed. She closed her door and gave me a disgusted look.

"Don't even jump, I just cleaned my room!" She shouted while hitting me with a pillow. Suddenly,she pulled my collar as I felt her hot breath on my neck. Her heartbeat increased slightly like mine. She crashed her lips onto mine while I pulled in for a deeper kiss causing her hands to wrap around my neck.