Chapter 13 : Gone

As we aparted our ways, I decided to drop Jennie's family home. I kept quiet for the whole journey while Jennie felt something wrong when we were in the car.

"So what's your name?" She asked me.

"Call me JiangChao." I smiled.

"Interesting! Want to be friends?" She smiled,waiting for my response. She looked extreme adorable. Her attidude had just changed. But I totally did miss her old self. Back then she was like a fighter but now she is so bubbly.

"Sure,why not? From what I remember. You always used to hit and scold me." I laughed while she apologised to me.

"So sorry, next time I won't do it again." She giggled. As I dropped them, her parents thanked me for everything.

~

I had spent days and weeks with Jennie to help her recall her memories but it wouldn't work. I could tell that she was nice and we both got really close. We both decided to buy ice-cream and walk home. I grabbed my favorite strawberry ice cream while she got a vanilla ice cream. We ate,laughed and talk all we way.

"Friend, I got to tell you something." She broke the silence.

"Yeah?" I asked,biting my ice cream.

"I am moving to New Zealand. I'm not sure if I will be back in Korea." She sighed while I stopped my tracks.

"But why?" I asked in a worried tone,raising my eyebrows.

"My parents want me to live there after the incident. They are just worried about me." She replied as we arrived outside her house. Before bidding goodbyes, I wanted to hug her but I just couldn't. Instead I gave her my necklace.

~ The next day ~

"What?! She's going today?" B.I shouted while Wendy nodded,doing her paper work. I tried to ignore them but they were just too loud.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Jhope asked.

"Why should I even bother when she can't even remember me. I will miss her but I have no choice." I faked a smile while others looked at me and pity. I was then hugged by them.

~ 3 years later~

I sighed as I continued to order people with their work. I was a successful young businessman with Jhope,B.I and with lovely Wendy. We all had quit our job and decided to work other job. We became much more closer,CEOs and the chief of many business. We almost made Korea full of available things. It had been 3 years since Jennie was not with me. If she was here, she would have roll her eyes,hit me and chew gums. I really missed her.  She was really gone.I became more quiet,serious and had a bad-temper most of the time. I took out my phone, and look through my Instagram. As time passed by,I saw pictures uploaded by Jennie.

 As time passed by,I saw pictures uploaded by Jennie

I checked Jennie's account as usual

I checked Jennie's account as usual. I could tell that she was having fun there without me. She had lots of friends. She would contact Wendy daily but I wouldn't disturb them.

"Yah, you should cheer JiangChao." B.I growled.

"You know that he misses Jennie always. He have changed so much. I miss him and Jennie. I wonder when will the old memories even come back to reality." Wendy pouted while Jhope nodded in agreement.

"Sir, our client is here." One of the worker said as she and B.I went to the conference room. I took out a packet of gum and started chewing. As I was doing my work in my own cabin, my sister and my Nephew entered with food.

"Not bad,you have been working all day." She laughed as she saw me writing reports in a file.

"Of course, I have to work in order to make a living." I rolled my eyes and continued to play with Taejin,my nephew.

"Yah,you should visit Mum and dad more often. Ever since you left the house,mum and dad have been alone and worried about you. Stop working for a while and just visit them." She nagged as she switched off my computer.

"Ugh, I will. You shouldn't have done that. My works were not finished yet!" I yelled as I switched on my computer,checking my work.

"My Brother has changed so much since Jennie left." She replied while I stopped my work.

Hey guys, it's authornim! I have a new story. It's a Male Reader and there will be someone included. It's..... Rose! The story's tittle is The Girl. Make sure to check it up!