Chapter 14 : Really

I walked down the streets, busy thinking about my tight schedule. As I continued to eat my ice cream happily, I suddenly saw a familiar body. The hair, the skin tone, and everything. It was a woman, of course. She looked exactly like Jennie from head to toe. But I couldn't see her face well as I was facing her back. I was about to go to her but I was interrupted by a phone call. As I picked up, it was Jhope who called me.

I casually walked into my office, sitting in my chair and continuing my work. I suddenly thought about my parents and Jennie's parents will for us to be together. I couldn't believe we both were going to marry each other last time.If the car accident wouldn't have happened, I would have been here with Jennie. As I was thinking about my plans for tomorrow, Jhope ran into my cabin, panting and coughing with his sweaty forehead.

"She's here." He panted. As soon as he said his words, I ran down to the counter without even asking who was it though I had already sensed it.. He was right, Jennie was here. I could feel a sense of joy. As she was talking to Wendy, I grabbed Jennie by the hand and hugged her. Yes, I did miss her. Indeed a lot.

"Kim Jiangchao. You have changed a lot." She chuckled and pulled away from the hug. My eyes were widened bigly.

Her visuals were really powerful and she was stunning. She went around the building,exploring every inch.

 She went around the building,exploring every inch

She looked extremely beautiful.

"Wow,you guys have really became successful." She smiled and petted my head.

Jhope's POV

I walked down the stairs and found Wendy waiting for me. I ran up to her,smiling as big as I could. We both had promised each other to go out in the park and take a stroll. As we walked down the hill, she and I found a shop filled with sweets. Her gaze fell in the cotton candy.

"Yah,buy that." She insisted but I refused.

I quickly smiled at her cuteness of wanting the Cotten candy

I took out my wallet and bought the candy for her. She gave me her angelic smile and hugged me. As we sat on the bench,eating and chatting,I kept on looking at her lips. I knew it was wrong but I had an urge to kiss it. I pulled her in my arms and gave a quick kiss in her lips. She was so shocked then she literally froze there.

"Sorry.." I mumbled. Suddenly she broke into a big smile and kissed me back.

JiangChao's POV (Mine)

As Jennie and I finished exploring, I offered to take her home. I arrived at her home with her.

"Wanna stay for a while? My parents will back after a few hours from shopping." She smiled while I nodded. I walked in with amazement. I could feel my stomach growling.

"Let's cook together since we both have not ate." I suggested while she agreed. We decided to cook spaghetti. She and I took out many ingredients. I got out the packet of noddles and pour it in the hot water while she looked for sauces.She was struggling to take the sauce which was up in the cabinet so I decided to help her. My body was leaning closely to hers, I could tell that I was blushing so I backed away.

"Thanks." She stated,starting to cut the onions.  I began to cook and fry different side dishes.As she was putting the sauce in the building,some of the sauce had went up her cheek. She had no idea about it until I told her. I took out the tissue and wiped where the sauce had landed. As we continued to cook, Jennie looked a little weak and unfocused.

"Ah,my head is starting to get dizzy." She said,dropping the tray full of kimchi. She fell down in the floor with her hands hitting her head.

"I can't think straight!" She shouted while I tried to calm her down. She started to recall all her memories with each and everyone. The past and they present, she continued to panicking while I still tried to calm her down. After a while, it was silence. She closed her eyes and was on my arms.

"JiangChao?" She asked. I raised my eyebrows curiously.

"My memories are back!" She gasped,bear-hugging me in return. Tears of joy rolled down my cheek as I could not express my happiness.She and I slowly got up. She rest for some time while I cooked the remaining part. As I was cooking, I felt Jennie wrapping her hands around my body. She was back hugging me,begging me to hurry up.

"Yah,faster cook." She ordered. I smiled and served our dinner in the table. I really wanted to have a romantic time with her. I pulled her waist,starting to kiss her bit by bit. She didn't stop and continued kissing me back. I started to press harder and passionately.