Chapter 5 : Unexpected

We stopped at the same location where Jennie fought with a man.

"Why are we here?" Jhope asked curiously.

"We are here to find out more clues than last time."B. I replied as he gave us guns to protect ourselves from any other danger.

We all took a stroll down the alley. By luck we found enough evidences for the day. We were just searching for the bullies named Ben and Jerry. We had their pictures so we just looked for their.

"Wait,aren't those two over there with their rest of the friends." Wendy pointed out as  the group were smoking.

"Hey,stop right there!" B.I shouted while we all chased them but they ran away. We all ran after them.Eventually we caught them in a hide-out. Ben,the leader was about to make his first move, an attack. He ran towards Jennie,he was about to attack,Just then Jennie's fist connected to his face. As soon as her punch landed on his face,he lost his balance and stumbled back.She let her knee came up,kicking him to his stomach.He stepped back,cluntching his stomach as he leaned forward.She bought her fist up, punching his jaw,snapping his head up in process.

His other friends started coming towards us,so we had no choice but to fight them back.I pulled back myself into a defensive stance then grabbed the man's leg,attemping to flip him to the ground.After fighting, the other group was unconsious,leaving trails of blood everywhere.

"Are you fine." I asked Jennie while she was out of words. I hugged her tightly as others got up,calling the investigating team,cops and the ambulance.

"You will be okay." I assured her as I helped her to get on Wendy's car. I made her seated down and took out the first-aid-kit. I took out the cotton wool and wiped the blood in her chubby cheeks and her hands. I applied ointment and placed a bandage.
I could tell that she was traumatised.

"Take care of yourself first.." she responded as she saw my bruised face. I could tell that she didn't want to fight as she didn't want to hurt anyone in a physical way.

"Oh no! Something happened to my mum. I have to go." cried Wendy which made B.I and Jhope worried.

"I will company you." replied Jhope as they ran to their car and went to her house.

"Take Jennie home and take care of her. I need to stay with Mr.Jung." I told B.I while he nodded in agreement.

~

"Dad,what's wrong with mum?"Wendy cried while her family members sighed in relief.

"She just happened to faint as she did not take good care for her body." replied her Dad. After spending time with Wendy and her family members,Wendy and Jhope decided to leave. Wendy could not stop hugging Jhope and crying on their way out.

~ B.I and Jennie arrived at the house. B.I quickly helped Jennie to go to her own room. He got her clothes and asked her to take a bath while he would order food for them. After everyone returned,we all decided to eat.As we ate and talk,I realised that Jennie wasn't being her usual self.She was not talking much. It was late at night and I could not sleep thinking about Jennie.I sneaked all the way to her room and knocked her room door.As she opened her door,she was about to talk but just then I covered her mouth and entered inside,locking the door.

"What the hell are you doing?I'm not in the mood for a freaking joke." She rolled her eyes.

"I know.I mean like can we sleep together just for tonight?" I begged while she gave me a disgusted look.

"No,I mean like we sleeping together but not touching each other?" I whined while she refused. I qu ickly jumped at her bed and laid down with at her bed.
"Ugh, fine." she yelled and put pillows between two of us.

"This is the line. If you ever cross or do anything silly, you will be sleeping in the floor," she commanded. We talked all night and joked. I surely was glad to make her smile, laugh and roll eyes.