Chapter 6 : Rescue

I got up, hitting Jennie's alarm clock as it rang loud. I yawned and found Jennie missing. She was not in her room. I did my usual morning routine. The day passed fast, all I did was work and the time was gone quickly. We all were invited for a party so we went back and got ready.

"Take the best shot of me." I giggled, trying to look serious while Jhope kept shaking.

"You and your hair looks perfect

"You and your hair looks perfect." He said as he and I pat Moco and left the house with others. I couldn't help but stare at Jennie.

Jhope and I took some pictures of us and other people. Suddenly my gaze landed on Jennie who was with her group members. She and I eye contacted each other and posed for my camera.

 She and I eye contacted each other and posed for my camera

The party was great, we all danced and had fun. B.I and I had a crazy dance competition, obviously we both had a tie score.
"Excuse me,I will go to the toilet for a while." Jennie said,leaving Wendy with Jhope. She washed her hands and put an eye contact. As she got out, a guy came out of the male's restroom. He waved to her and smirked,heading towards her direction. His hands wrapped around her waist,pulling her to him. She could feel the strong smell of alcohol on him.

"Hey miss,need help? You're too beautiful." He smirked.

"No thanks. I can handle my self."She objected and pulled away.

"You're really interesting,Jennie." The man tightened his grip on her waist, pulling her nearer. She groaned in pain and glared.
"I suppose you're not alone, where's your manager?" He said in a Husky voice.
"Let me go," she grunted as he chuckled and his hands traveled onto her cheeks.
"Stop it, Mister." She cried, giving her punches but his grip remained strong despite the punches and kicks she gave.

Some people were already watching them. Jennie held her tears back as she continued to defeat the man but it didn't work.

"No one's going to save you." she thought to herself

"Let me go!" she screamed at the top of her lungs while he pulled her to the men's room.She closed her eyes and composed herself before attacking.

"Babe."
Just as she was about to punch the man, she felt another hand wrapped around my wrist that pulled me from the random dude. I felt my head rested on his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist so tight. The same perfume she smelled a few hours ago, the same baritone voice she heard a few hours ago and the same presence enjoyed. She breathed in to gather the strength to look up. It was me. Her eyes widened as she met my overwhelming gaze. I gave her a look, telling her to act.

"He's m-my b-boyfriend."She shouted and hugged me. She was about to cry but she remained quiet.

"Get off my girlfriend," I told him in my deep voice. My hands tightened around her, making our bodies closer in contact. Jennie got more shocked I pulled her closer, making her face me while leaning her face against my chin. I smiled at her while she could not resist but to let tears roll off her eyes. She felt uneasy and stiff, staring at me.

"Stop tricking me." The man shouted.

"Sorry Random Dude but you don't want me to call the cops here,right?" I fired back. The man quickly walked off in an unstable mind.

"Are you fine?" I asked worriedly.

"Obviously not." She sobbed, wiping her tears.