* b l u r b *

// General Description (Emphasis on General) //

A superhero/supernatural au where all of the members have a little something hidden up their sleeves, powers that they manage to hide and all agreed to only ever use for good. But after an unfortunate encounter, Jimin starts to lose his mind due to a side effect of his powers. He's so hopelessly in love with you, a full-time night-shift bartender and university student with a traumatic past, of all people, and there's really nothing he can do to rid himself of the feelings. The problem is, he is physically unable to function if he is away from you for too long of a time, riddled with so much pain. You are the antidote. Even just being in the same room as you relieves Jimin's unbearable pain. Considering this, the members devise a plan to keep you around, all the while still trying to keep these secrets from you, but things end up getting very complicated. 

// Author's Comment //

(sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴀɢᴜᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴜɴғᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏғ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ. ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴇᴠɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ... ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ)

I've really kind of fallen in love with this idea so I hope I do it justice.  I also hope I can continue to be inspired and driven to write this because I have a lot of issues when it comes to motivation.  Wish me luck!  Please let me know if you like this fanfiction story, feel free to comment and such.  That'll help motivate me for sure !!   ☆ヽ(•‿•)ノ☆

//What to Expect//

Angst.  Lots of it.  Fluff eventually.  A whole lot of pensiveness and thoughts and exploration of coping and connections to be made with people.  Obviously a romantic-like story-line but definitely some twists.  Hurt and comfort.  Also development of friendships because life isn't just rainbows and butterflies and romantic love.  Platonic love is also very very important for a happy, healthy life.

!! Mentions of depression/anxiety and traumatic events.  Mentions of death/loss. Possible swearing if the situation calls for it. !!

// A Little Teaser //

(Go watch the trailer at the top of this page!!!)

"Jimin, you can't make her love you. Get that out of your head," Yoongi basically spat at Jimin, his frustration growing by the minute.

Jimin pouted, throwing his head in his hands, forcefully gripping his hair between his fingertips. He let out a small but aggravated scream before pulling himself back up to face the rest of the members, tears beginning to well in the corners of his bloodshot eyes.

"What makes you think... you get to control how I go about this situation?" There was an edge in his voice, an edge that was built upon his desire to relieve the pain that was growing in his chest. The pain that wouldn't go away. The pain that was quickly consuming him. He could feel the string attached to his heart being harshly pulled, even from such a distance.  A single tear fell down his cheek. "It's not like there is anything you can to do stop me."

// A Little Bit More //

When you looked at him, you couldn't help but notice the way he was looking at you.  It was truthfully shaking you to your core.  It didn't just feel like he was looking at you, but the stare burned right through you.  Normally, you'd be very uncomfortable with something like that, but he was different.  You didn't quite understand it.  He was really staring at you and if it was anyone else, it would've been super creepy.  

Maybe it was the endearment you could see in his eye.  Maybe it was something more than that all together.  You chose not to think so much about it, deciding to just enjoy yourself.  Never before would you have imagined that the seven boys of BTS would ask you to sit down and enjoy a couple drinks with them, actually seeming interested in the person you were and the life you lead.  

You were appalled that they'd chose you of all people.  It wasn't a typical occurrence for people to see something in you that was beyond surface-level.  You liked it that way.  It was easier to hide than to put yourself out in the open.

But there was no hiding in front of them.  They saw right past the act you put on and practically forced you to throw your mask off.  Whether you liked it or not, you were enjoying the moment, almost losing yourself in it, allowing yourself to experience the somewhat foreign emotion.  You eventually pinpointed exactly what it was.. you were having fun, something you hadn't experienced in a long time. You liked the feeling.  You weren't going to let this go easily, but you figured these moments would come to a bitter end before you knew it.  But for now, you'd live.  Time seemed to stop flying by so quickly.  You liked that.