Investigating Oletha Household (part2)..............

Edited by: dragonsam656

(Hey guys!! It's my treat to you on my birthday(today), my other loving friends who are like my family. Btw
this the view from my house. Like it?!)

 Like it?!)

......................

Silas' POV

She shifted her gaze to me once and continued, "So, what's your name?"

I was silent for some time, never looking up from the ground. "Why aren't you saying anything?" She asked irritation clear on her face. Finally, seeing my dilemma, one of the maids who seemed to be on close terms with this lady finally leaned and whispered something in her ears, after hearing the maid, Lily Oletha gave a satisfied expression. She opened her mouth and started to speak, "I allow you to speak."

Apparently she thought I was keeping quiet because of the rules. Anyway it helped me out a lot and I remembered my identity as Carlos Redner, I'm supposed to be the butler in training. I answered all her questions without making any eye contact. I can't be happier about these stupid rules that they made. It's basically helping getting away with lying from them.

She let an "hnnn...." of satisfaction out when I gave her all the answers she wanted. She then called out the head butler and instructed him something as she waved her hands ordering me to go back to my work.

.......................

The next day I was assigned all kind of works which were under the vision of Lily Oletha. She seemed to have an indifferent face while watching but who is this children killing witch she is dealing with. I had to control my killing intent in order to not get suspicious of me.

After sometime of quiet and silence she suddenly spoke up, "This is a beautiful day. I think my husband would agree to go out with me, wouldn't he? Carlos." She had long ago given me the permission to speak when she questions me so I had to reply though I so don't want to. Damn how does Lilian work with these circumstances without killing someone........wait never mind I have the answer "I do think master would love to go out with you, my lady." I said with indifference in voice.

But for some reason when I said my lady she looked at me with a shocked expression with crimson colour spreading throughout her face and eyes widening.

Wait, why is she blushing? Is she......god no, this cannot be happening to me now. Lilian how do survive these kinds of things.

.................

These few days the investigation has been going too smoothly. Lily Oletha introduced me to her husband a few days after she took a liking to me. And soon he started to give me more work which involved more blood.

After three weeks of cleaning a hell of a lot room full of blood splashed on the wall. He seems to start to trust me.

...................

(Yea yea  yea.......I know for a treat these chapters are so short. Well, I'm sorry but packing all of my stuff buying and checking what should be kept or not is taking all of my time. I promise you all after I shift I will have free time till 9th July I'll upload bigger chapters and more frequently. So please stay put with these short like my height chapters.)