Chapter 1

It was the past day of Summer Camp and Percy and Annabeth were walking around the woods, laughing and chatting.

"Percy..." Annabeth started nervously. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it, Wise Girl?" Percy asked.

"I know I said before that I'll be staying year rounder at camp next year but...my dad got a job in London and we're moving. I have to go to a bording school there with mortals and I won't see camp or you until we get a vacation at the end of term or next summer." Annabeth blurted out. "I'm really sorry, Seaweed Brain. I wish I don't have to but apparently, it's a big chance for my dad and-"

"Hey, it's alright." Percy said. "I'll stay at my mum's then. No worries. I'll miss you though. A whole year..."

"I hope it's just the term." Annabeth said.

"Yeah, me too." Percy agreed. "Beth, what would you do if a monster attacks?"

"Hopefully the mist would make it look like a teddy bear or something but there's going to be protection put around the school. But you never know how and when monsters will appear. " Annabeth said.

"What's the name of the school, anyway?" Percy asked her.

"Malory Towers." Annabeth replied. "The Head Mistress, Miss Grayling is going to be the only one who knows I'm a demigod. She's a clear sighted mortal. And I have to keep it a secret from everyone else of course. It would at least be nice if someone like Thalia came with me or something." Annabeth said.

Percy smiled suddenly as an idea popped into his head but that could wait.

"Hey," Percy said. "Since this is the last time we're going to see each other for a long while, how about we head down to the lake?"

Annabeth grinned. "Sounds like a plan."

.

.

.

.
A/N
.
How was that? boring? I thought so too.  But don't worry.  I'll make the future chapters better.  Just letting you know, Malory Towers is a book series about a bording school. You can read it if you want but this story won't be confusing of you haven't.  It's a really good book series.  I know that my book sounds boring but DON'T QUIT ON ME.! PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE WITH A MISSHAPEN BLUE CUPCAKE ON TOP.
Thankyou.
Bye bye.
I promise I'll make the future chapters better. .. hopefully.
ohhh. Just out of curiosity, comment and tell me if you've read Malory Towers.
Bye bye.