Chapter 7

"We should do it on Mam'zelle Dupont." Freddie said.

"Oh yes." June agreed. "Her reactions are simply hilarious! We should put a spider in her-"

"Uh, no." Annabeth said quickly. "No spiders."

"And this Mamzawamza sounds like a too easy target." Thalia said.

"Well come on!" June exclaimed. "You can't possibly think of pulling a prank on someone like Miss Potts or Miss James!"

"What if we do it on more than one teacher on the same day?" Thalia asked slyly.

"And we can prank the students while we're at it." Annabeth added.

"That is more or less impossible!" Freddie said with a grin.

Thalia and Annabeth grinned at each other. "We're all about doing the impossible." Annabeth said.

June grinned at them. "You'll fit right in then."

From across the common room, Felicity and Pam were watching the four of them incredulously. They were too faraway to hear anything that was being said, but they got the general idea. "I really don't think, those two are a good influence on June or Freddie." Pam said.

"It took forever to get them to stop their prankish ways and to get them to be as responsible as this." Felicity agreed.

But the two girls didn't do anything to stop their fun. In fact, they were secretly looking forward to it.

June led Annabeth and Thalia to her bed side drawer and pulled out a box filled to the brim with all sorts of handy toys that could potentially be very dangerous. It was perfect.

***

The next morning, the girls all woke up to a normal looking day.

Their first lesson was English which Miss Potts was taking today. She sat herself down at the teacher's desk at the front and peered down at her students over the top of her thin glasses. She did not notice however what lay on the chair and when she had gotten up to write something on the black board, the girls were met with a disturbing sight. The back of her dress was rainbow coloured, curvy elegant writing and it was conveniently placed right on top of her bottom.

It read: YOLO, MA PEEPS! ITS THEE TEACHER HERE, MRS POTTY! OH YEA! IMMA GO STEEL THAT DONUT!

And she walked around obliviously for the rest of the day with this. It truly was a pity that most of the girls didn't know what 'YOLO' or 'MA PEEPS' meant.

Second period was French with Mam'zelle. When she opened her handbag, a swarm of plastic cockroaches ran out, at the will of the remote control Thalia was using under her table.

Mam'zelle screamed so loudly, that Mrs James came in from the other room to see what was going on, but by then, Thalia had guided the cockroaches out of sight.

The period, the girls had left a lovely bouquet of colourful flowers for the other Mam'zelle which had exploded in her face, spattering her head to toe in colourful paint.

The last class of the day, just as everyone was leaving through the door, a mixture of floor and water poured over them all, covering them in a doughy mix. A first year even ran by screaming something about 'Evil Donuts.'

When the girls headed for the shower, the shampoo had being replaced with pink and purple hair dye (Originally Stoll Made) that took weeks to rub off.

Yes, June and Freddie got covered in it too. But that was part of the plan. Thalia and Annabeth had convinced the too girls that they will take all the blame. June's title as Games Captain could be stripped away from her and it would've been a great dishonour to their names. It took a while to convince them but Thalia and Annabeth managed to do so.

June and Freddie did make sure to avoid those particular bath stalls with the hair dye shampoo.

So the only people who didn't get covered in the floor mixture was Annabeth and Thalia. They were put into detention for a week but it was all worth it.

Their only regrets were that Travis, Connor, Leo and Percy weren't there. That would've taken it to a whole new level of insanity.

But one good outcome of it was that June, Freddie, Annabeth and Thalia got to know each other a lot and ended up being quite close friends. The best of friends actually.

***

The weeks flew by, day after day. Weeks passed. Months went by.

Lessons went along normally. Daily phone calls were made by Percy, who didn't give a dam to what the monsters might do to him (and he knew that Annabeth would be guarded at Malory Towers with its protection).

There were so many Iris Massages at night that Annabeth and Thalia completely lost count and the girls learnt not to question the midnight whispered coming from the bathroom.

.Half Time finally came by. A time where friends and family could come and visit. Long ago at Half Time, Bill's (she was a girl) brothers would drive up the street. All twelve of them on horse back. It was quite an amazing sight but now that Bill had left the school, there was none of that.

But the girls definitely were not expecting what they saw.