6

Ethan's POV

Tonight was prom, and I couldn't be more nervous. Madison was coming over my house for pictures and everything in a few hours.

I decided that I would start getting ready. I played with my hair a little bit and put some gel in it. I ran my fingers through and created a swoosh. I was pleased.

Madison's POV

Its the night of prom and I am the most stressed I have ever been in my entire life. My smokey eye was completely blended and it was time for me to move onto the worst part; eyeliner.

I did a small prayer and picked up the jet black liner. I created a wing on both sides and connected it to my lid. I filled it in and smiled to myself.

I got up and began parting my hair how I wanted it. I picked up the curling iron that I plugged in a little bit ago and began curling my hair.

After a few burns and a semi-decent curling job, I sprayed my hair with some hairspray to keep it in place for the whole night.

I checked the time and saw that I had to be at Ethan's house in about an hour, so I decided to put on my dress.

The navy dress looked beautiful on my body type, I must say.

"Pretty pretty please! If you ever ever feel like you're nothing, you're fucking perfect to me!" I screamed through my empty house as I applied a final coat of mascara.

The doorbell rang and I rushed down the stairs to be greeted by Ethan. He was going to drive me to his house to take pictures with Grayson and his date aswell.

"Hey E." I said as I picked his cheek. He stayed still and stared at me.

"What the fuck how the fuck why the fuck do you look so fucking good." he said, shocked.

"Okay shut up. Let's go." I said as I took his hand and led him to his car.

"Fuck." he looked at me one last time before driving.

a/n get ready for the next chapter, it will contain a lot of drama.