The Tributes(Part 4)

Once we are at the apartment, I talk to some more tributes, like the girl from 11. She's very shy and quiet. Then, I talk to the boy from 3, who has a very good understanding in mathematics and all, so we have a good conversation about that. After this, I talk to the girl from 10. She has  ashen hair and a pretty smile. She used to be a farmer. I muster up the courage to talk do the pair from 12, starting with the boy, like I said, he's very skinny, almost bordering on anorexic. However, he's actually got a sense of humor. If I had that alliance, he'd also be in it. Guess I shouldn't just just people by their look. Then, theres the girl from 12, with dirty blond hair. She actually used to be a butcher. Interesting. I see Jack talking to the pair from 9. They both look small and wimpy, and I think they're just looking for friends. I see the careers making fun of the other smaller tributes, specifically the pair from 6. They're not small, but they look like babies compared to the careers, who look like they're all close to 7'0. Impressive. I'll try my best to avoid those guys. I feel uncomfortable now, so I go up to the balcony, by pressing the top button on the elevator floor. The careers see me, point at me, and say something I can't hear. Whatever. Once I'm up there, its only me, thankfully. Its actually a sight to see, with the sunset orange, yellow, and pink. Its absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my dirty eyes upon. I wish I lived there. I would cherish the moment a bit longer, until the careers came up to the balcony as well. 

"Well,well,well, what do we have here?", A boy from 4 says. "Well, cmon, speak, we won't kill you!" He says.

"Well, once we're in the arena, we will, don't worry", A girl from 1 says. The group laughs and calls me names. I just want this to be over, so I walk to the elevator until the boys from 2 and 4 stop me. 

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Were ya' goin?" The boy from 4 says.

"None of your business!" I say, and shove the two away. This angers them of course, and they chase me to the elevator. I manage to barley close the door before they come, and I hear them pounding on the door, and they're infuriated. I hear someone run and hear a large WAM on the door, making a good dent in it. I just go press the number 5, go to it, run, and lock the door in a hustle. I look through the key hole and I see them running at my door, until they see Venture next to it, they stop and try to apologize, but Venture cuts the boy from 4 off before he can, "apologize" and commands them to leave before she calls security. They leave, all with red faces.

"Thank you..." I say.

"Yeah I know, the careers are usually hardheads. Its okay, don't let them hurt you. Your better than them. I remember the careers in my Games, especially the tributes from 1. They were very cocky, athletic, and self-centered. However, they died on day 10. Not bad, but I always kept my distance from them." She says.

Gliese, the stylists, Jack, and Adiar enter the room. "What are you guys taking about?" says Brady.

"Just giving our little girl some advice in life." Venture says. I swear, she could be like a mom for me. 

"Well, sorry you two, but its a bit past your curfew, so you guys need to get refueled for tomorrow, which is a big day." says Gliese. I didn't even get to eat dinner yet. Im just glad I avoided those careers in time, who knows what they would've done to me if I didn't escaped.