Friends?

Sunday, September 2
Hey guys, so it's the weekend and I have nothing to do as usual, as to have plans for the weekend you also, unfortunately, have to have friends-
"Yeah, but to have friends you also need to have a life."
Haha, funny, Theo!
That's my brother, every year I think he's going to be kinder to me because he's getting older but the exact opposite happens. He's 17 now so imagine how mean he is to me.
On the weekend I actually don't do anything because Mom's always busy and Dad isn't home half the time as he's occupied with stacks of paperwork-

"Zara, your friend is at the door!"

Okay, so that's not even physically possible as I have no friends but as they say "opening doors lead to new opportunities, " or something like that. Let's go and see who this "mystery friend" is.
On the count of three, I'll open the door,
1,
2,
3,

" Hi, "

Um, hi? You must be at the wrong house.

"No, actually, I came to talk to you. I'm Madison, I'm new in this town and I go to your school, I'm actually having a hard time finding friends but I saw you on you and I was hoping... It doesn't matter, I'm probably making a fool out of my self, I'll go."

No, you're actually really brave, I would never go up to someone's door to ask them to be friends. Totally out of my comfort zone.

"So, do you wanna be friends?"

OMG, I'm sorry but this is like a major moment in my life, my first ever friend!

"I'm guessing that's a yes?"

You don't even have to ask, 100% I will be your friend, by the way, I'm Zara.

"Zara is such a nice name,  I wish we could keep talking but my Dad said not take longer than 2 minutes or he'll have my head off. Here's my number, text me! BYE!

Bye!

Okay, like, I need to breathe.

So now that I'm back to normal, I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE A FRIEND! My life's only getting better, who knows, maybe Madison and I will become best friends!