Author's Note

Greetings one and all, and welcome to Book Three of the Tales of the Fourth Age series. A couple of things to clear up on the front end:

1) I do not own the rights to Lord of the Rings or any of Tolkien's works or characters. They have simply inspired me to write this series.

2) Any characters you do not recognize are likely mine (Údar, Arabella, Tachion, etc.) and any use of them with my permission will result in me sending my 541lb gorilla, Chet, after you. He shows no mercy, so I would be careful ;)

3) I do not own the rights to the picture used for the cover photo, but I did make the cover myself. 

4) As I previously mentioned, this book is third in the Tales of the Fourth Age series that (SURPRISE!) is set in the Fourth Age.  Book one (Into Depravity) and Book two (A Reason to Stay) start off at the end of the Third Age and set the backdrop for the Fourth Age plot. If you have not read those ones, I recommend doing so as they play a large role in what will take place in this story moving forward.

5) I love feedback! Are you enjoying the story? Let me know! Got constructive criticism? Share so I can improve! Hate the story? Keep an eye out for a 541lb gorilla ;)

Okay, enough of my blathering. Enjoy!