Chapter 38 "Proposal":

(TIME SKIP: ONE MONTH LATER):
Gabe's POV:
We've been back at Alexandria for about a month now as Clem's currently five months pregnant with our little baby. But now she is really starting to show off her baby bump and she's getting cravings for all types of food. Just four more months until Clem and I become official parents and I couldn't be more excited. A lot of other things have started occurring here as well. Kate has been running the community in Rick's absence very well, Marlon told Violet how he feels and now they're together, and I'm starting to think that AJ might have a little crush on Judith seeing as how they are about the same age as each other with Judith being a year older. Also Becca has been acting really weird around me lately ever since I came back. Almost as if she still had feelings for me. Well if that's the case, she will never be getting any of this. There is only one girl I love an that is my pregnant girlfriend. There's nobody in this world who will take away my baby mama (Oh god did I really just call my girlfriend that?! I really am a huge dork.)
I have been thinking about what Rick told us before he died. That we need to, "always take care of each other". I really love her and will always take care of her as she will for me. And after all that's happened that has only brought us closer together, I think I'm ready to marry her. I mean I've wanted to for a long time and I was going to a month ago but she was abducted by the new frontier before I got the chance. Since then, it's slipped my mind until just a few days ago. And it would be better for our baby and AJ to have parents that were "legally" married and together. You know what, fuck it. I'm gonna propose to her today. I already have had the ring and knew exactly how to do it since the asked Kate about it earlier this week. I grabbed the proposal ring and headed out the door to find Clem.
I walked over to Clem as she was having a conversation with Kenny while AJ rubbed her stomach. "Hey, baby." I said as I walked next to her and kissed her cheek. "Hey dork." She said as she turned around and planted her lips on mine. "Ick!! Well bye then,... Clem." Kenny said scolding me and walking away from us with AJ. "What was that about?" I asked Clem confused by Kenny's actions. "Oh, he's just always like that. Don't worry, he'll get used to you. Eventually." She answered. "So Clem, I was won...." I began to say until Becca walked over to us with a blush on her face. "Hi Gabe." She said flipping a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Oh uh... hi Becca." I awkwardly answered back. "Gabe, I was just wondering if maybe I could talk to you for a second." She said as I became nervous towards Clem's angered look. "Hey I was talking to Gabe here!" Clem exclaimed as. Becca started getting angry as well. "I think we're all talking to Gabe here, skank." She told her as Clem got even more heated. "What the fuck did you call me, whore?!?!" She yelled as I held her back to calm her down. "I think it's best if you leave now, Becca. Before Clem rips your head off. And for the record, never call my girlfriend a skank!" I told Becca as she began to walk away. "Ok we'll see you later, cutie!!" She boasted before leaving as Clem was going over the edge before I calmed her down.
"God I fucking hate her!" She said as she was fully calmed down now. "I know you do, baby. But there is something I need talk to you about right now." I told her as Clem then asked, "OK, what do you have to ask me?" "Well I was going to ask before Becca interrupted if you wanted to go to the roof and look at the stars." I told her as her face lit up with joy. "OK Gabe, I would love to look at the stars with you. I couldn't think of a more romantic thing for us to do. So yeah let's do it." She said as I nodded and we went up to the roof of our house holding hands. We got up there as I felt the ring in my pocket and felt a little nervous, but I wasn't going to back out.
"Wow, these stars sure are beautiful." Clem commented as she smiled as cute as she always does. "Yes they are, but not as beautiful as you. Nothing on this earth will ever be as beautiful as you are, Clementine." I told her as she then smiled at me and scooted closer to me as we then made it like crazy.  After ten minutes, we separated our lips and we both stood up. "I love you so fucking much, Gabriel Garcia." She said as I felt her stomach as the baby kicked. "I love you so fucking much too, Clementine. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So that's why I need to ask you something." I told her as I let go of her baby bump and got down on one knee. "Gabe what are you... what are you doing?" Clem said tearing up with joy. "I'm thinking about my future. So Clementine, will you marry me?" I asked her as I was anticipating her response.