Chapter 9

After practice ended, Melody went into the changing room and changed back into her clothes. She took the hair tie out and tried to dry her hair as much as she could. She grabbed her stuff and quickly made her way to entrance, knowing that Aaron would be there waiting. She got to the entrance and saw Aaron. She walked up to him.

"Hey." She said smiling. He turns towards her.

"Hey." He said smiling back. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Melody answered. They headed out the entrance and towards the town. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." Melody said.

"Not at all." Aaron said. "How was practice?" He asked.

"It was good. said Melody. "How was your practice?"

"Same." He said. They walked into a diner and sat at booth. A waitress came over to take their order. They ordered burgers with fries and sodas.

"So." Melody said. "What is Tourney?"

"You use a stick to hit a ball into the goal and there's a certain area where you have to dodge getting hit by others balls. Aaron explained.

"Ahh ok." Melody said. The waitress brought their food over to them.

"We should get started on our papers." Aaron said, taking a bite of his burger.

"Yeah." Melody agreed, eating a fry. They each got their computer, assignment paper, and textbook out. "Do you know what kingdom you're going to write about?" Melody asked.

"I don't know yet. What about you?" Aaron said.

"I was actually thinking of writing about Arendelle." said Melody.

"Well, maybe I'll do Maritime." Aaron said. Melody giggled. They spent the rest of the time researching and working on their papers. They continued to eat as they worked. While they worked, Melody kept noticing Aaron looking at her. She looked at him.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." Aaron said.

"Then why do you keep looking at me?" Melody asked.

"What, I can't admire you?" Aaron asked. Melody blushed a little bit.

"Well, this is the second time I've caught you staring at me." She said.

"Well. Maybe it's because I think you look beautiful." Aaron said, smiling at her. Melody starting blushing even more. She smiled back at him.

"Really?" She asked, surprised.

"Yeah." He said still smiling. "Listen, I know we just met and we've only hung out a couple of times, but I really like you and was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner this Friday?" Melody looked surprised. She didn't expect anyone to like her like that.

"I'd like that." Melody said smiling.

"Great." Aaron said. "We can meet by the entrance Friday night."

"Ok." Melody said. They packed their things up, walked out of the diner, and headed back to the school. When they got back to the school, they said goodbye and Melody headed to her dorm.