Is this what they call Love?

Lucy P.O.V.

            I remember when I was still small after some years of my mom's death.It was my birthday when I was 6 "Uh Lucy" my friend said as he blushed "here my parents and I gave you a gift." he said as he handed over a small boxed gift.I opened it "Wow! A pearl necklace! Thanks Loki!!!"I said in delight "Yeah no prob." He grinned. Loki was still 7 there he hadn't met my mom."Oi Luigi! Here's my gift!"

said Natsu also 7 "It's Lucy!"I exclaimed. "Here's mine"Gray said he was also 7."Here"Erza handed the gift she was 6."Thanks guys." I wiped a tear."H-Hey don't cry"Loki quickly ran to me as I started to cry. We've only known ourselves for 1 year and they already felt so warm............

            Now here I am trying to enter Fairy Tail Academy me and my friends had been separated for a long time starting from age 10 to now.I'm already 17 we've been separated for 7 years but I know we're still friends....aren't we?I was walking by myself sad maybe they've forgotten me? "L-Lucy?! Is that you?!" a voice said "E-Erza!!"I ran and hugged her.

          "How are you?"She asked."I'm fine. I ran away but-" "What?! You ran away?!" She exclaimed before I could even finish my sentence."Nah, it's okay.I rented my a house and I have a part-time job."Oh.Hey look Loki's coming.Loki!!"She shouted to Loki. He looked at us."Uh.Hey!"He went near us.I blushed."Do I know you?You look familiar..."My eyes began to twitch.'He's forgotten me!He's forgotten me!' That sentence repeated again and again.My heart broke I ran away crying.'He's forgotten me!!' I heard  Erza shout" That was Lucy you idiot!"He began pounding Loki.Then I accidentally bumped to someone."G-Gomen ne" He then said "Wait that  blonde hair.The way you tie it.Lucy is that you?" I looked up "G-Gray?" He surely gotten taller."Lucy welcome to our school.""y-yeah."So he showed me around the school and on the way we saw Natsu."Oi,Natsu."He shouted at Natsu."What icehe-"he suddenly stopped as a babish tear fell from his face."L-lucy....is that y-you?"He quickly ran to me."Lucy!!"So he wen with us we talked about what had been happening blah,blah,blah.We went to see Erza again.I saw her with with Loki.As Gray and Natsu were walking towards them I hid behind Gray and Natsu feeling a little depressed Gray remembered me,Natsu and Erza too.Natsu does have the lowest I.Q. when it comes to us bestfriends but he still remembered me so why didn't he?Why didn't Loki?