Why is he here ?

I loved for a long time,I am really happy to see him again.

Kobayashi POV -- I was having fun with my friends and I hear our teacher came in and told us to come down and so I did and after that everyone else did also. She was talking so I wasn't really paying her any attention I was in my own mind thinking about what me and boyfriend was going to do.  When all of the sudden my middle school/ childhood crush  suddenly comes and introduces himself in front of the class and then our eyes met once again.             

       Once our eyes met I just got up out of my seat rushly while blushing and I said,Kobayashi:¨ Huh,Hanasaki you are not supposed to be here.¨ after I said that I rushly ran out of the classroom my thoughts  were running like a race car track over and over again my thoughts were for only myself own gain my thoughts were saying,¨ What do I do ?¨ ¨why is he here ?¨DO I keep my boyfriend a secret from Hanasaki because he loves me I know he does but why ?¨ ¨Should I run away with my boyfriend and have his child and then leave him¨ right after my last thought Hanasaki caught me and was already pining me to the ground. I said to him,Kobayashi:¨What do you want,Hanasaki ?¨ ¨What do you want from me Hanasaki ?, why did you run away from me Kobayashi ? I love you for Pete's sake,so why did you run away from me even through I transferred to this school but I din't expect to see you here." My boyfriend was staring back at me,it looks like he was coming my way but he stopped from 10 meters away from me.But Hanasaki just had to chase me down pin me to the hallway.I still stared at my boyfriend,Hanasaki want to see what I am looking at I caught him at the last second and pulled his face down to my face if was close to kissing.Well at least Hanasaki din't see him, Hanasaki put his lips on mine forcefully,it was a long soft,gentle,smooth kiss. My boyfriend saw it he ran away to the sakura tree somewhere around there at least.I pushed Hanasaki away forcefully to knock him on his butt. I said,Kobayahi : "Stay away from me for the rest of the year." I said with cold eyes. I ran to met my boyfriend again,Hanasaki:"What is up with him ?,he was never like this to me before." I ment my boyfriend he standed in the same spot where we had our first kiss at. I said to him, Kobayashi : " Look I am sorry about the kiss he forcefully did that to me and I-" he cutted me off and said,Boyfriend:"Look I know that you din't do it he did it on his own accord but why is he here liking you again ?"