✿2

"Oppa~ I sometimes wonder don't you have any love interest?" A girl from the group that stood by their table said.

"Love Interest? Hoseok? He better marry me." Yoongi says looking at the red headed boy who was enjoying his ham ignoring the chaos around.

Chaos as it was just the few other Fangirls who dropped by the table for the seven boys.

"Hoseok, slow down. The food isn't going anywhere." Jin said patting his back. "Oh he thinks the ham will run away from the plate any minute." Taehyung said.

The trio laughed out loud. [A/N: guess which trio? („ಡωಡ„)]

After the very last bite, he burped out loud. "That was satisfying."

"Why? How long have you not eaten?" Jimin asked. "Since last night I guess.." Hoseok shrugs it off.

"Hey, Namjoon have you completed the chemistry notes?"

"Hell no. I forgot. I slept off early last night." Namjoon says looking down at his phone.

What even? Isn't he one of the topper within us and still no completion? Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"I will leave first." Hoseok says bidding goodbye to the group telling them he has to take notes before the class.

Hoseok entered the library with silent footsteps. He went up to the aisle of science to find the desired book.

He looked down at his phone and walked in one of the aisle trying to find the book of that particular publication.

*BAM* His body slammed to other making him fall on his butts.

"Ow.. What the hell can't you-" His words got cut off when he saw who he trembled onto.