✿5

"Wooooaahhhhh~~someone is in love~" Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison as they watched him stare at the diary.

TaeKook, Seokjin and Hoseok sat on the grass against the school building.

He just ignored them and closed his eyes clutched the diary.

"Who is she though?" Seokjin asks looking up from the book he was reading.

"I don't know.. I trembled upon her in library."

"Damn.. Love at first sight, huh hyung?" Jungkook elbowed him as the duo continued laughing.

"Why are you both even making a big issue out of it?" He ask sitting up straight.

"Isn't that obvious cause you never show interest in any girl?" Seokjin speaks up looking down.

"I'm impressed cause those words are heard by Jin hyung."

"I'm impressed part 2" Taehyung raises his hand, hi5ing his so called boyfriend.

"Aishh.. You both stop trolling around. Dont you have study? Or anything to do so that I can get a little silence?" Seokjin says, getting annoyed from them.

Hoseok stands up when he saw her figure lingering by, walking to the main entrance.

"Isn't she too simple for you hyung?" Taehyung says following his stare to her.

"Right.."

"I don't judge on looks like you two do!" He said teasing them with smirk. "Hey! We never do that hyung~"

"She can be our girlfriend too." Taehyung says. "You cheater."

Hoseok laughed and looked back at finding her. Looks like I lost her again just cause of these fools...

"AWH... We are sorry Hyung. It was planned.." TaeKook says rushing to Jin, clutching him so he can't do anything.

Hoseok sighs.

... Next time I guess.