✿8

"Mam.. I can't find my pair."

"24th of Red... Oh wait..the girl must be nearby. Ah.. There she is... Kim Jisun.. Come here!"

Hoseok's eyes widened. So, her name is Kim Jisun.

Even Jisun was Shook to see her pair. She knows him as the one who scooted the rabbit away.

"Glad to be your partner. I'm Jung Hoseok." He lends hand in front of her to shake.

"Kim Jisun." That's all she says without shaking his hand. She looks down. Nervousness was eating her up already.

She might have worked in pairs for project previously but never with any guy.

The teachers made them sit by the desk. They sat together but Jisun kept good distance between her and him.

"Ah..yeah..I forgot." Hoseok suddenly remembered about her Diary. "Here. You dropped it in Library. I didn't read it but I would love to." He smirks and gives it to her.

Without touching his fingers, she takes the dairy from him. As if it sent some electric shock in her body, she start getting goosebumps.

"...So class, hope you saw who is who's partner. Remember them, cause you will be working together."

"And about the project, your class teachers will tell you by tomorrow."

The class rustled as students started leaving.

Jisun walk up outside with her heavy footsteps and sighed.

Back home? I don't want to go.