✿13

Jisun looked at the piece of paper in her hand and looked back up at the house again.

Just to make sure, is this really the house? The neighbourhood was really quite and peaceful.

She stood by the door and was about to ring the door bell when the door opened from the other side.

"I will be fine! I will go no- oh...Jisun..you are here!" The blonde guy held backpack on his shoulder looked in hurry to go.

Jisun was confused at how he knows her name. "urm.. Does Jung Hoseok lives here?"

"Of course! He is upstairs I guess... You can come in and wait for him in living room." Another (petit) guy said from behind the blonde.

[A/N: Petit (ง ื▿ ื)ว]

Jisun steps in the house as the two of them bid good bye to her. The atmosphere of the house was way better than her's.

Feels more like home.. Here. Despite her Dad's brutality over.

"Hey~ You are here. We were expecting you." Another dude with broad shoulders comes from the kitchen.

"You can wait in Living room..i will call Hoseok. He is upstairs.." Jisun nods and goes to sit on the sofa.

It was awkward for her. She just silently sat there as two more guys were in the room.

One, with laptop and other reading a novel.

"Hey, Jisun.."