✿4

*SMACK*

A tight slap hits her cheek as she enter her house after school. "Didn't you brought the drink I told you to!?" Her Dad shouted on her face.

"I-I.." She shuttered. This was basically her daily routine, go to school and return back home with her abusive step-dad asking for money or drink.

Why is she living with him? She don't have anywhere to go. He was her mother's last will.

Jisun's breath starts hitching up like it usually happens. "How many times do I have to remind you that you live in my house!"

He grabbed a fistful of her hair as she grabbed her neck cause of the feeling of Choking in.

He slammed her head on the wall making her fall down on knees. Not a single tear fell from her eyes.

Why? Cause her tears has already dried up all these years she has been facing this since passing of her mother.

She groaned in pain as she starts feeling dizzy. He head was hit with banging pain.

Her dad continued his rantings, all she could hear was leaked up words that her brain didn't grab.

"s-stop.." she mumbled only audible to herself. Sweat dripped down her spine making her shirt wet from behind.

She tried gulping down the Choking sensation in her throat but felt a knot there.

Blurryness start taking over her eyes. Making her body fall aside.