Chapter Four:sallah chappie

After the chiefs left the palace,king nasiru called commando and the other bodyguards.

"U boy's witnessed what happened at the market square today".

" we did",chorused the bodyguards.

"That stupid girl is either mine or nobody's else", threatened king nasiru.

" your wish is our command,your royal majesty",commando answered.

"Well", said king nasiru," since aysha refused to be my wife and her mother could not convince her to marry me after showering them with expensive gifts, either she returns all the gifts I gave her or she faces my wrath".

Your majesty your wish is our command ",repeated commando.

What do u want us to do to aysha's mother? Asked one of the bodyguards.

Go to her house,tie her up and bring her to the palace,responded king nasiru.

Let us go,my comrades. Your majesty, we will be back in a jiffy", replied commando
*****************************
When aysha got home,she went straight to the kitchen to prepare lunch for her family.she prepared her husband's favorite dish of Pounded yam and vegetable soup.

While eating,aysha called her husband and said dear,I will u what happened at the market today after eating.

Yusuf was resting over a palm kernel wine when aysha joined him.aysha tell me exactly what happened at market said Yusuf.