CHAPTER EIGHT

Yusuf visited aysha's town. He went to his former master,chief adamu's house. His master could not recognize him so he introduced himself. Chief adamu could not believe his eyes because Yusuf has changed. He was looking fresh and fat. He told chief adamu to help him purchase a parcel of land to build a house before shukrah wedding.

Don't worry,I will give u a plot of land because u were kind to me while u worked for me,said chief adamu.

Yusuf was very happy and he thanked chief adamu for his kind gesture.

Within a Short while,Yusuf started working on the land. He worked as fast as possible to make sure the house was completed within six months. While building the house,he realized that there was no place like home. He moved with shukrah and started a happy home there again.

A few months later,prince zain and shukrah were married. The marriage was low keyed as agreed upon and shukrah went with Prince zain to live in the palace.

King nasiru's weakness for women manifested again six Months after his son's wedding. He tried to lure shukrah to bed. Shocked and angry,shukrah insulted him. And when Prince zain came back from work shukrah narrated what happened to her.

How was work today?asked shukrah.

It's quite fine,responded prince zain.
I have prepared your favorite dish said shukrah.

That's lovely. I know u will prepare my best food,responded prince zain.

Shukrah quickly went to the kitchen and brought a bowl of rice with very delicious stew with kitchen.prince zain tasted it and he said,what a delicious food u have prepared.

Shukrah smiled,exposing her beautiful set of teeth. Thank you she responded.

After the meal she cleared the dishes and came back to the living room to join her husband. The couple were watching television when shukrah spoke out her mind.

Would u believe that your father tried to lure me into his bed today?

What do u mean he is my father he cannot do such a thing.

Hii cuties hope u will enjoy this chapter. Watch out for my next chapter to see prince zain reaction.
Byee love u all

By Aeshat_ar