CHAPTER SEVEN

A few months later,Yusuf got a job.he worked very hard and realized a sufficient amount to buy a parcel of land. He went back to the bale and paid a little amount to purchase the parcel of land. He continued with his job and worked harder. Then,he started building a poultry, where he bred different types of farm animals and birds. A few years later,he purchased another parcel of land to build a house. Yusuf employed workers including baba majaz who came back later and apologized.

By now the twins had grown so big and had completed her primary school education. Sadly Fatima one of the twin died. Shukrah the other twin that was left was chosen as the best pupil in her school. She later got admission to the best secondary school after her common entrance examination. After her secondary education,her father sent her to the university. It was there she met a young handsome man called prince zain.

Prince zain was king nasiru son. Shukrah and prince zain grew very fond of each other and they agreed to get married. Prince zain then took shukrah to see his father. King nasiru was very happy that his heir to the throne chose a very beautiful young lady to marry.

"How are u young woman?asked king nasiru.
" fine,thank u,king responded shukrah,kneeling down.