CHAPTER 11🌼

What fun were you having with your daughter-in-law? Asked prince zain's mother,looking at him with disgust.

What is your business? I just wanted to remove the dirt which I saw in her hair,king nasiru replied shamelessly.

What kind of man are you? Tell me! I see no reason why you should behave in this manner.

Well,as we all know your weakness is women,why don't you go look for any woman of your choice rather than lure your own daughter-in-law.

Please,woman,go to your apartment and let me have peace of mind, king nasiru said.

Prince zain was unhappy about the situation that he could not go to his office the next day. King nasiru also felt ashamed and confused. This was too much,he thought to himself. The entire town had heard about the incident.

After two weeks of the incident,the high chiefs all agreed to summon king Nasiru to face the council of chiefs in a meeting. During the meeting, the high were afraid to ask king nasiru what exactly happened.

Each of them were busy beating around the bush. The inability of the high chiefs to speak out made the king angry. He dismissed them saying," The council meeting is hereby suspended till further notice. None of you should come to the palace until I invite you".

King nasiru rose and went into his inner room. He sat in deep thought. I shall be doomed if this lady continues to live in this palace. I will never have rest of mind. He got into bed,feeling restless. He laid down until it was getting dark.

Pls don't forget to comment like and share.

It's your girl Aysha_ar
🌹🌼🌹🌼🌸🌻🌼🌹🌼🌻🌸