• FORTY-ONE •

A Month Later

After getting engaged Kyle and I just spent the entire week at home together not really wanting to be bombarded by people left and right asking us questions. It was amazing though just enjoying each others company, enjoying our home, and getting to be annoyed by our babies all day. During that entire week though the lines were ringing and since I didn't have a manager I was borrowing Kyles I've gotten calls from Cardi B to choreography her next music video, Beyoncé to model her Ivy Park brand for her next collection, Rihanna hit me up for a photoshop for fenty beauty and fentyxpuma, teach classes at millennium, and a couple more offers. Kyle and I talked about everything we decided that it would be best for me to quit the laker girls that way I can go to games to fully support him and to relieve myself of that stress to go as his fiancé not a cheerleader.

I laugh as Kyle sings September by Earth, Wind, and Fire as he in the shower I say "Bebe I've gotta go let Ariana to teach her some dance videos"

He replies "I thought we were having a pool day with the King and Ace"

I tell him "I know I totally forgot though and she reserved a dance studio for us I can't cancel"

Kyle responds "it's okay just give me like twenty mins and I can drive you"

I say "It's okay KyKy I can uber"

He replies "nah love I got you"

I smile kissing the glass running to our closet quickly throwing on an outfit grabbing a backpack throwing some sweats in there.

I come out of the closet to see the boys both pulling at the ends of a rope I laugh saying "you guys hungry"

The both look at me then run downstairs I follow behind them filling their bowls with both food and water. I grab myself a bowl of fruit sitting down next to them, a couple minutes later Kyle comes down the stairs picking me up sitting me on his lap as I feed him fruit. When the boys finish I stand up cleaning the mess they left behind as Kyle picks up the dogs leashes I ask "they coming with us"?

 When the boys finish I stand up cleaning the mess they left behind as Kyle picks up the dogs leashes I ask "they coming with us"?

Kyle answers "yeah I'm gonna take them out for a walk maybe go take them to play with Duce for awhile"

I nod as we walk outside to the car I hop in and the dogs sit on my lap as Kyle drives he says "you've got your driving test coming up right"