• EIGHT •

I lift the blankets up to my chest curling up in a ball as I hear Kuz's voice he says "Selena, can I come in for a second"

I nod a couple seconds later I realize you can't hear a nod I smile to myself replying "mhmmm come in"

Kuz walks in telling me "good morning Selena"

I keep my eyes closed smiling as I feel his hand run through my hair I respond "I don't know if I'm ready to get out of bed"

He says "that's okay sleep in as long as you need I just wanted to let you know that I've got alot to do today, I'm gonna get home late"

I reply "busy day"

Kuz tells me "yeah I've got two practices with the team, I'm gonna meet with some new personal trainers, then I got a meeting for kuzmania to come out with more merch along with meeting with the design team, and then I gotta get fitted for a bunch of clothes for my next photoshoot"

I respond "well have fun, I hope you have a good day KyKy"

He says "do you have work"?

I reply "if you don't mind I think I'm gonna stay in i know I can get covered some girls owe me a couple favors, I'm just gonna study and focus on school today, try to breath too...........I still feel like I can't breath"

Kyle tells me "okay well if you need anything call me and I'll be here, help yourself to anything"

•••

I spent half the day doing school work and cleaning, I spent awhile talking to Cam too she told me that I should really open up to Kuz emotionally and honestly the way he held me down yesterday he deserved more than that

I spent half the day doing school work and cleaning, I spent awhile talking to Cam too she told me that I should really open up to Kuz emotionally and honestly the way he held me down yesterday he deserved more than that. I admitted to her how deep my feelings were for him and she told me to just be honest with him. She also brought up that I should make him feel special, Camilla said she noticed how super sweet he is with me all the time and I don't exactly do that back to him so I'm gonna try something different tonight. My mom always loves to cook for my dad so I decided to cook for Kyle I made him some steak fajitas, rice, beans, steamed vegetables and some homemade salsa. I just really want to have a good night with him and be cute with him I guess and give him some affection, I grab my phone connect it to a little speaker playing some migos as I cook. I dance adding a little more salt to the fajitas that's when I hear the door open I turn around to see a sleepy Kuzma, I walk up to him opening my arms. He smiles kneeling down so I can wrap my arms around his neck he stands straight so I shoot off the ground I laugh saying "Hey KyKy, how was your day"?

Kyle wraps his arms around my waist relying "tiring but it's nice coming home to you, your beautiful"

I blush telling him "well you look really handsome, I like your fit"

I can see him blushing too it makes my heart warm up, he responds "I look handsome"

I say "of course you always look handsome"