• FORTY THREE •

Two Weeks Later

Kyles POV

I've been spending a lot of time with Isaac and Selena's starting to notice she starting to catch onto us, truth is we're not hitting the soccer field. After the talk about our wedding I decided that I'm gonna do everything in my power to get her parents here, so I met with lawyers and we've got them working on their case along with the hell of magic Johnson. They decided that the best thing to do was get the two of them out here on work visas and then once they're already out here is when we try to make them citizens and so far everything was going as planned. Right now I was on another conference call with the layers to make sure everything was going according to plan.

Selena's POV

I run downstairs to see Kyle in the phone again I walk up to him wrapping my arms around his waist looking up at him trying to see who he's talking to but right away he hangs up

I run downstairs to see Kyle in the phone again I walk up to him wrapping my arms around his waist looking up at him trying to see who he's talking to but right away he hangs up. I pucker my lips he kisses me saying "your ready"

I nod asking "who were you talking to"?

Kyle answers "just a little business call, I'm exited to see you in action today"

I smile replying "it's not really all the fancy if I'm not in the booth I'm working on the lyrics"

He holds my hand kissing it telling me "I'm happy to see you so excited about something, obviously dancing is one of them but this is different I don't know I can tell your really excited about this"

I blush responding "I really am Kyle I don't know what it is before I'd always push singing to the side just because the thought of singing on a stage really spikes up my anxiety but I feel so inspired, Ariana woke up something that was sleeping inside of me"

Kyle says "I'm excited for you and I'm pumped to hear what you've been working on these past weeks"

I jump like a little kid replying "I'm excited too"

He yells "let's hit the road boys"

As soon as he opens the door the dogs come running out, I hand him the keys to the car and I jump into the Benz, this car was beautiful but it honestly was just a little to big for me. After dropping off the dogs at Lonzo's place, picking up my dress for the NBA awards on Friday which is something Kyles super excited about, and then we went to Starbucks since he wanted something. Kyle entwined our fingers as I sip on my pink drink stepping into the studio I introduce him to everyone. I sit on his lap as the music producer says "so last time we ended off on Tranquility and finished it"

Ariana replies "can we just listen to the album from start to finish again just to make sure it all still flows"

I tell him "yeah I was think about switching some of them"

The producer nods responding "now playing the album Blossoms"

Blossoms

1. Dolor De Mujer *pain of woman*
2. Exhale
3. Caving In
4. Besitos *kisses*
5. Human
6. Tea
7. My Virtue
8. Moonchild
9. Peaches
10. Tranquility
11. 0 ft. Nicki Manji
12. Bluffin
13. Honey Curves