• ELEVEN •

Two Weeks Later

I play with my nails as we head up to Oakland for the guys game tonight, a piece of me didn't even know why I was going I failed at my first mission as a girlfriend

I play with my nails as we head up to Oakland for the guys game tonight, a piece of me didn't even know why I was going I failed at my first mission as a girlfriend. At his last game at the staples center, they won and I freaked out Camilla ran to Brandon as much as I wanted to run to Kyle I couldn't. It killed me to see the disappointment on his face but I ran to the bathroom instead of him having an anxiety attack just the thought of us being surrounded by all those people staring. The worst part was that Kyle wasn't even mad at me but he had every right to be yet he was completely understanding of it all I didn't deserve him. The main reason I couldn't go to him that day was that a picture of us dancing got leaked to TMZ sports and it was everywhere him with this 'mystery woman' luckily in the image all that was visible the back of my hair. Camilla says "you need to stop thinking so much Selena was five minutes away from the arena"

I reply "I'm just such a fuck up it pisses me off I finally got the guy and this is the shit I pull"

She tells me "he's not mad at you Selena, you can't control when your anxiety hits that's something completely out of your control"

I respond "he deserved me to run out on that court for him, I wish I could have given him that"

Camilla says "I think you're too in your head about all this Selena, plus all those TMZ articles coming out a couple hours before the game it's normal, you're still working with your social anxiety"

I reply "I can't stop feeling horrible about it"

She parks the car telling me "look, Selena, you came here for him plus you look fine as hell just enjoy tonight with him and be a supporting girlfriend that's all you can do get some brownie points"

We get out of the car she entwined our arms as we head inside we got lucky enough to get courtside seats so we were really in the middle of all the action. The game hadn't even started but I was feeling really nervous for Kuzma this arena was and huge. I decide to text KyKy

To KyKy🎒: Hey KyKy I just wanted to wish you good luck on your game tonight! I'm sitting in the arena with Cam already be prepared for me screaming at the top of my lungs for you! Your gonna kill it!

The players run out so that means Kyle probably didn't get the chance to see my text, they start doing drills and he runs to the back of the line looking around the stadium. I know he's looking for me I told him that if I came to the game I would sit all the way in the back but I was feeling ballsy so I took the seat closest to the front beside Camilla. As soon as Kuzma sees me his eyes light up she says "awww he's so excited that you're sitting here"

I wave at Kuz blowing him a small kiss reply "I know but I feel okay right now, I honestly hope I continue like this the whole game"

As soon as the game started Kyles' head was in the game he was calling plays, he was doing great on defense, the team was communicating well, and he was making some beautiful shots. Unfortunately, they were still falling behind the whole game by like six points which aren't bad but come on who likes to lose. The clock was ticking and with only three seconds in the game, Kuz was able to make a three-pointer making the score 106-117, they lost. I exhale standing up I tell Camilla "they did such a good job both teams, I was at the edge of my seat the whole time"