• FIFTY-SIX •

A Week Later

I sit on the ground filing my nails as I read over all the paperwork I had been doing something for weeks behind Kyles back

I sit on the ground filing my nails as I read over all the paperwork I had been doing something for weeks behind Kyles back...........I was trying to find his dad. I didn't wanna go to him mom because I figured that she wouldn't tell me and we found him. I found out where he works, his full name, and even his current home address I really wanted to send him an invitation to our wedding. After how I saw Kyle get at the dodger game, when I saw the connection he longed for I hired a private investigator and I was able to get all of this information. I was just nervous I think this could be good for Kyle but at the same time I'm on the fence all I want for him is to know where he came from and discover this missing piece of himself that he's wanted to know for years. I exhale looking at the picture of his father wondering why he'd leave "Selena"

I hear Kyles voice echo through the house he continues yelling "Baby I'm home"

I quickly start shoving all of the papers under the bed I sit again filing my nails as if nothing was going on Kyle walks into the room along with our dogs I say "hi all my boys are here"

Kyle sits next to me kissing my cheek I lean back laughing continuing "hmmmmm all my smelly boys"

He rolls his eyes replying "whatever loser"

I look at the time standing up kyle asks "where are you off to"?

I answer "today is my final dress fitting for our wedding"

Kyle stands up laying on the bed telling me "two weeks and you'll be my wife"

I nod placing my hand on his cheek responding "yeah now I've gotta go but I'll see you later tonight"

He says "and when you come back we can write our vows"

I managed to convince Kyle that we'd write each other wedding vows he was against it at first because it's hard for him to be vulnerable much like me in front of other people but for me he'd do anything, his words not mine. I nod replying "yeah Bubba I'll see you when I get home"

Kyle tells me "for real I need you with me while I write them, your my inspiration"

I smile kissing his forehead responding "I love you , I'll catch you later"

Kyles POV

I walk out of the closet drying my hair now dressed I took a shower my bebe was right I did stink I gave the boys a bath too. I sit on the bed flipping through channels as the boys continue playing with each other on the floor I laugh saying "y'all really still ain't tired we took a long hike and I still didn't get you guys even nap worth tired"