• TWENTY •

Today was a relaxing day we watched movies with his family then Kyle came upstairs to take a nap while I was drinking some tea and talking with his mom

Today was a relaxing day we watched movies with his family then Kyle came upstairs to take a nap while I was drinking some tea and talking with his mom. I wanna say thirty minutes into our conversation Kyle told me that he really needed me upstairs so I came and he just wanted to nap on me he said that he couldn't fall asleep. I was currently sitting in the bed scrolling through my phone while Kyle was asleep with his head on my lap and his arms around my waist as I just play games on my phone. I feel Kyle start to move I set my phone down looking at him he yawns kissing my thighs I smile whispering "good nap bebe"

He looks up at me showing me a small smile saying "what a beautiful voice to wake up too"

I lean down kissing his forehead playing with his curls whispering "mi Bebe hermoso"

Kyle smiles replying "I love you"

I tell him "you should go out with your family Kyle take them out to do something fun, you came up here and fell asleep forever I don't want them to think that I'm keeping you away from them or that you don't wanna hang out with them"

He sits up responding "I don't think they'd ever think that but your right let's go spend more time with them"

I say "you should take them out just the three of you guys like true family time, I think it'd be good for you and them to have you to themselves"

Kyle stands up lifting me up so that I wrap my legs around his waist he replies "Selena they love you, your family to which means your family to them come on your coming baby"

We walk downstairs and Kari tells us "look at you to love birds"

He responds "Selena had the idea that we should go out and have some fun as a family and I was thinking bowling"

Briana says "I'm down to whoop some ass"

I laughs as Dre replies "let's do it to it then"

Once we got to the bowling alley I could feel the three of their energies rising of course Kyles family was competitive why didn't I think of that. I slip on the bowling shoes and just as I'm about to bend down and tie them Kyle gets on one knee tying them I tell him "you didn't have to do that Kyle"

He responds "I know that but your my baby"

I smile placing my hands on the sides of his cheeks kissing him I say "your perfect"

Then Kyle gets up putting all of the our names into the machine appearing on the TV.......

Momma
Dre
Bri
Bebe
Kuz

Kyle comes over to me picking me up having me sit on his lap as he says "your up first momma"

I wrap my arms around his shoulders watching his mom whispering to him "I think bowling was a great idea"

He nods replying "as long as it's a competition I know it'll grab their attention but this is a little side hobby of mine"

I tell him "so this is what you do on guys night"

Kyle responds "that or golf, that's what I'm excited for in Vegas to go swing a few"

Dre gets up saying "watch this Kyle"

He throws it knocking down pins leaving only one pin standing, Kyle starts laughing as Dre whispering "damn"

I shove Kyle replying "your mean, I'm gonna suck horribly and if you laugh at me you'll be cuddling alone"

Dre laughs knocking down the next pun then I watch Briana and then it's my turn. I get up picking up the bowling ball, Karri tells me "you've got this Selena"

I laugh responding "y'all are playing like pros and I've only ever played this once and I sucked"

Kyle gets up saying "I've got you Selena"

He stands right behind me replying "thank you because ya girl needs help"

Kyle kisses my cheek telling me "it's basically four steps and your just gonna swing, follow through and just let go"

I nod as he stays behind me the whole time as I throw the ball only knocking down four out of the ten pins. I laugh throwing my head back turning around to Kyle responding "I'm just not too good at this"

He says "come on baby don't give up on me you've still got one more turn this round to knock down a couple more pins"

I try again only knocking down one more pin I reply "you know what I think I'm getting the motion down"

Kyle tells me "I mean for you to get any is good, now let bebe show you how it's done"

I sit down watching Kyle and on his first attempt he gets a strike yelling "yeeyuh"

I smile as he does a little turn as Dre responding "Kyle sit down"

Kyle sighs saying "y'all are just mad cuz I'm good at everything"

He picks me up again having me sit on him I reply "it's really true, I don't think I've seen you fail at anything you've attempted for as long as I've known you"

I lean my head on his shoulder as he tells me "I deserve a big ass kiss right about now for that shot"

I laugh responding "your always trying to get me to kiss all up on you"

He whispers in my ear "maybe you'll kiss up all on me tonight"