• FIFTY-EIGHT •

Two Days Later

I lean against the wall watching my friends dance the routine I choreographed as a surprise for Kyle but now I didn't even know what was going on with our wedding

I lean against the wall watching my friends dance the routine I choreographed as a surprise for Kyle but now I didn't even know what was going on with our wedding. Camilla says "Selena are you alright"?

I push myself off of the wall replying "yeah I'm fine, I'm just gonna head home I just feel tired from planning, dresses, the rehearsal dinner, my music, and this choreography. I've just got a lot on my plate right now"

She tells me "just go home girl we've got from here, you already know your part don't sweat it I'll see you later"

I smile hugging her responding "thanks I'll text everyone for our next practice okay"

I wave goodbye sitting in my car leaning my head against the steering wheel just trying to figure out what to do with myself to keep occupied I really wasn't in the mood to be around people. I decide on just going back to my parents house and seeing maybe if Jaz would come over to watch chopped with me, as I drive I see the exit to, My House. I pull up to my house parking seeing that Kyles car wasn't even in the drive way I tap my fingers against the steering wheel deciding on just going inside to grab some of my clothes. I unlock the front door stepping inside looking around to just see an empty house, I start walking upstairs til all of a sudden I hear the dribbling of a ball and barking "Selena"

I stop halfway up the stairs as soon as I head Kyles voice I turn around to see him dripping in sweat he quickly wipes it off grabbing the bottom off his shirt cleaning his face I say "ummmmmm I didn't see your car in the driveway, I thought you weren't home"

He replies "I was just at the court in our yard practicing on shooting and my cars in the shop getting detailed"

I play with my fingers telling him "oh okay I just didn't think about that I guess"

Kyle sets down the ball asking "what are you doing here"?

That stung. I wanted to be back home but by his response I didn't know if he wanted me home I answer "I'm low on clothes"

All he does is nod I take two steps up the stairs turning around again to see Kyle leaning against the door with his arms crossed, I groan covering my face sitting in the stairs and I just burst into tears. I respond "Kyle I can't do this.......I just can't"

Kyle says "Selena come on girl get up"

I wrap my arms around my legs refusing to look up replying "I can't, I can't look at you Kyle"

I feel his hand stroke my hair he tells me "baby come on look at me"

I exhale looking up he quickly wipes my tears I respond "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry I know I fucked up I swear to you Kyle was trying to help, never did I think that you would get so mad and hate me-"

Kyle cuts me off holding me placing me on his lap as he sits saying "shhhhhhhhhh, no baby never that, your the love of my life you know that"

I reply "I feel horrible Kyle, I would never want to make you feel like I don't consider your feelings or that I don't respect you, then when I left I told you I loved you and you didn't say anything. You haven't been responding to my texts or even calling me back, I've been handling all these wedding details and I don't even know if we're getting married-"

He tells me "of course we're getting married. Of course we're gonna get married, it was hard for me to ignore you but I needed you to understand how mad I was"

I nod responding "now I know okay, I'm sorry and I'll never meddle again"

Kyle rubs my back saying "your allowed to meddle into my life Selena your my world you've got every right to it's just we're a team and the fact you didn't tell me, especially about something as big as my dad"

I reply "I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry"

He nods holding my hand kissing it telling me "I know my love I fucked up though too I shouldn't of let you walk out the door I hate going to sleep mad at you and knowing you were sad"

I respond "you were trying to prove a point"

Kyle says "but I don't wanna do that in our marriage I want us to always be open and honest, thank you for what you did but I'm not at the point in my life where I want or need my dad"

I reply "and I had no right to decided that for you, I'll never do anything ever again without you Kyle"

He leans his forehead against mine inwrap my arm around his neck placing one hand on his cheek I tell him "Kyle I love you so much"

Kyle kisses my nose responding "and I love you"

I shove my head into his neck taking all of him in just enjoying being in his arms again he says "wait bebe I smell"

I reply "I don't care"

He laughs picking me up carrying me to our bed-laying down I kiss his cheek repeatedly whispering "Bebe I missed you so much"

Kyle places his hand on my stomach tracing his fingers against my skin he tells me "I missed you too, my little baby"

This felt so good just being in my bed with the love of my life again it finally felt like I was living my life again and I missed my little life with Kyle.