• FOURTY-SIX •

I stand in the kitchen making a smoothie  hearing all of the commotion in the background there was currently eleven people in our house

I stand in the kitchen making a smoothie  hearing all of the commotion in the background there was currently eleven people in our house. My mom quickly says "Selena remember about meeting with the wedding planner tomorrow"

That night that my parents came back home Kyle asked if now I'd be willing to have a wedding and I knew he wanted one, now that my parents were here plus I knew he wanted a wedding I couldn't see why not. I nod replying "thanks momma"

She hugs me telling me "entonces podemos ir a mirar los vestidos" *then we can go look at dresses*

I hear Kyles voice "Lets go I promised Puig we'd get there early"

I walk to the doorway to see my fine ass fiancé in a Dodgers jersey, ripped jeans, and a pair of white sneakers I hold his hand he kisses my forehead responding "you ready baby"

I nod as he hands me the keys saying "start the car while I try to get everyone out of here"

I take the keys going into the car I turn on the ac since this la weather hand been wildin and I play music, four songs later my parents get into the car along with Kyle and everyone else go in other cars. My dad was pumped for today's game he watched baseball growing up with his dad he would take my brothers from time to time, he even brought his mit. We get to the dodgers stadium Kyle opens the door holding my hand as we head to the entrance as we stand in line as soon as Juan stands next to me Kyle pulls me into him, Juan left rehab last week as much as we've all been rooting for him Kyle was still nervous and was always watching him, I couldn't blame him. Once we make it inside the stadium we take our seats I lean my head on his shoulder as he kisses my forehead Kyle whispers "shit, I forgot my hat"

I reply "you wanna wear mine"

He tells me "nah it's cool I fucked up"

My mom responds to my dad "Rafael go get me a Michelada"

My dad gets up saying "okay mi vida"

Kyle kisses my cheek replying "so you know the Fourth of July is coming up I was thinking that we could throw a bash at our place, you can see the firework show from our yard"

I tell him "I'm game but in that case you've gotta learn how to barbecue and your birthdays coming up the big 23"

He exhales dramatically I laugh wrapping my arms around his shoulder  as he responds "yeah man I'm getting up there"

I say "shut up Kyle 23 is nothing, what do you wanna do for your birthday"?

I had been thinking about Kyles birthday for awhile but what do you get the man that has everything and can afford everything. Kyle holds my hand kissing it replying "I mean I haven't really thought about it much to be honest I'd be fine if we stayed home"

I groan as he whispers in my ear "we could just be naked all day we could watch movies naked, you could cook for me naked, dance for me naked"

I laugh putting my hand on his face as Kyle laughs telling me "shit well you asked me what I wanted"