Chapter 25: Baby Names?

Evelyn's POV

We get back to the tower and wait to hear from Fury about the agents Steve and Bucky decide to go train while I make an appointment for wedding dress shopping and invite Nat and Pepper to come with me. I sigh and rub my belly as I walk into the kitchen and grab ice cream pickles and peanut butter and go sit on the couch in the community room and put on a movie and snack on my concoction. Halfway through the movie Sam and Clint join me sitting on either side of me after the movie Sam begins to play with my belly.

"Dude,playing with her belly randomly id rude." Clint says.

"But,I'm the father's best friend. I have rights." he replies.

I chuckle at the exchange and watch it highly amused"Woah,technically only the godparents have rights to the baby." I tease.

" Who is the godfather?" Clint ask excitedly.

"Me of course." Sam replies smugly.

"Sorry to disappoint boys,but that title belongs to me." Bucky says from the doorway Steve chuckleing behind him.

I smile"Don't worry,we still need a godmother." I tease.

Sam smiles big and rubs my belly" I'll be a lady. I don't mind."

Natasha"Hell no Wilson. My godbaby." she says plotting on the couch. Steve Kisses my head as Bucky puts his head in Nat's lap.

I rub my belly"We all know Uncle Tony will be the child's favorite." I tease and everyone laughs.

"Your probably right. Tony would spoil the baby." Steve agrees.

"I hope its a boy" Sam says.

" I want a girl." Natasha pipes up and Bucky agrees with her. I look over to Steve and raise an eyebrow.

"I am hoping for a girl." Steve says truthfully and I smile"Boy" I reply.

"How about both." Tony suggest as he strolls in with Bruce in his trail.

"I just hope they aren't born how I was." Steve says.

"Even if our child is,doesn't matter. It'll be loved all the same." I reply gently.

"For a boy I like the name James William Rogers." I confess and Bucky smiles big at the name.

"I like Charles Joseph Rogers." Clint chimes in.

"No, it must be Anthony Rogers." Tony pipes up smiling.

"No,just no." Sam says.

"What abou girls?" I ask.

"Margaret Ida Rogers" Steve suggest and I smile.

"Emma Ann." Sam suggest.

"Adeline Lily or Anna Emily." Natasha suggest.

I smile "So many choices." I coo to my belly.

"We have time." Steve says kissing my belly. I see a flash and look to find Natasha taking pictures.

"I had to. That was too cute." she defends.

***HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FLUFFY CHAPTER! WHAT DO YOU THINK? oNE BABY OR TWINS? BOY,GIRL,BOY BOY,GIRL GIRL BOY GIRL? AND NAMES WHAT NAMES DO YOU LIKE?***