Chapter 9: On The Town With Tony

Evelyn's POV

I smile" Pleasure to meet you Happy." I say softly as he opens the door to the car. Tony and I slide in"

"So,Frosty I don't normally spend time with spend time with strangers,but I feel a pull toward you. Oddly." Tony says as Happy drives off.

I chuckle"Well,  I feel honored,but won't Steve feel jealous?" I say.

Tony laughs"Oh,I hope he does. Knock his ego down a peg."

I snort"Says the guy with the biggest ego I have ever seen."

He fakes a hurt look making me laugh. As Happy drives Tony shows me how a cell phone works and introduces me to selfies. I giggle as we take over 100 of them and he post a few of them to this app called Instagram. We pull up to a mall and enter.

I gasp" Holy Cow. So many shops." I say amazed.

Tony chuckles"Come on. Time to get you into this century." he says bringing me into the phone store and helps me pick out a phone and laptop. Then we go to several other shops Tony buying me an entire wardrobe as I protest. We finally stop in the foodcourt and get the shawarma Tony keeps talking about.

 We finally stop in the foodcourt and get the shawarma Tony keeps talking about

"So. We just met. Why are you doing this for me?"I ask confused.

" I feel like I already know you. Growing up my dad never stopped talking about you and Cap. He told me stories of your adventures and Aunt Peggy would tell me more. I always did hope we would meet." he explains.

I smile softly" I'm glad they talked about me."

Tony and I eat and talk getting to know each other quickly becoming best friends. We leave the mall and load the bags in the car and on the way to a minigolf course he helps me setup my phone. We talk about his work and I add some outside perspective to a few things he is working on. Once we arrive we get out and go play giggling and goofing off the press gathering.

"Hey,that's cheating Tony!" I accuse as I giggle watching him toss the ball into the hole.

He laughs" Prove it. It says get the ball in the hole. Never says how." he says.

I smile"Always find a way around the rules?" I ask.

He nods"It's what I do."

We get to the tower around 10 pm laughing and carrying bags inside to my temporary room.

"Sir. Captain Rogers has called for you. " Jarvis says.

"Told you." I tell Tony smiling.

"What does Capcicle want Jarvis?"Tony ask.

"To discuss your day out with Miss Carter." Jarvis replies.

I rub my face"Jealous. He is jealous."

Tony laughs"I'll see you tomorrow with breakfast." he walks out leaving me alone with my thoughts. I change into pj's and come back into my room to see Steve sitting on my bed still in his suit and looking upset.

 I change into pj's and come back into my room to see Steve sitting on my bed still in his suit and looking upset

***THANKS FOR READING! COMMENT DOWN BELOW ALL PICS VIA GOOGLE!***