| Chapter 4. |

It was 6:30am when Harmony's alarm clock went off the next morning. Alerting her that it was time to get ready for school. She stretched and yawned, pulling her blankets off her body as she hopped out of the bed and dragged herself out of the bedroom.

She walked straight into the bathroom, not worried about cutting into anyone else's bathroom time as she shut the door. Her parents, a construction worker and teacher, both were already gone and she knew Hazel wasn't home either.

She turned the hot shower water on, climbing in and cleansing herself with her bedtime baby body wash.

Yes, she was indeed 18 years old but in her defense, the body wash kept her skin soft and smooth. Just the way she liked her skin to be.

She took a 20 minute shower, washing her hair as well before she cut off the shower water and got out. She brushed her teeth and mouth washed, while drying herself off and lotioning her body.

She went back into her bedroom, tossing on a pair of black jeans, a white crop top with a picture of Tupac on it, and her black and white converse sneakers. She then took a seat at her vanity mirror, running a bit of foundation on her face as she pined her still soaking wet hair in a high bun.

She grabbed her bag, cell phone and keys once finished, leaving the house as she hopped into Andi's car right on time at 7:20 in her driveway.

"Hey." She greeted, shutting the passenger door.

"Hey, what's up?" Andi gave her a small smile, before pulling off.

Harmony tuned out of the rest of their conversation as she listened to the songs on the radio and stared out of the window until they pulled up at their high school.
Andi parked her small Toyota corolla in her assigned parking spot, shutting off the car as she and Harmony both climbed out and started their way inside the building.

"So, Ryder calls me last night talking about he's sorry and all of that other crap, and like... Do I look freakin' stupid to him?" Andi whined, catching the attention of her best friend. It was then that Harmony realized that Andi was crying about her boyfriend Ryder the whole time.

She decided to finally acknowledge her best friend. "How can he be sorry for letting his hormones allow him to cheat on you?"

"Exactly. He's not sorry! He's just trying to butter me up so he can have sex with me! But I won't cave, I won't." Andi replied, flipping her curls over her shoulder.

"That's good. You shouldn't," Harmony answered, lowly. "This time."

"Oh, wow. I thought you were going to say something about me having the option to screw someone while you're still a virgin." Andi giggled, as they continued walking to Harmony's locker.

Harmony rolled her eyes, as they stopped at her locker. "Please, Andi. I'm not that predictable."

"Although..." Harmony started, putting her combination in.

"What?" Andi responded, narrowing her big brown eyes.

"Well, now that you mentioned sex, I forgot to tell you that yesterday I caught Hazel and some dude in her bedroom when I got home."

Andi shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, so? That's not anything new."

"It is when she's rubbing it in my face that I have yet to be screwed! If we keep this up, you might as well just sacrifice virgin me like in the movies." Harmony retorted, passing Andi her Chemistry textbook that was in the locker.

"You're crazy." Andi laughed, as Harmony shot her a death glare.

"I'm right."

"Look, I gotta get to Chem before Miss Terry kills me. Catch ya later, Harm." Andi blew her a kiss, before walking in the opposite direction.