| Chapter 17. |

"Harmony Daniels." Her name sounded chilling and eerie especially considering who was saying it.

"Yes, Janay?" Harmony scoffed, continuing to pick at the school lunch on her plate.

"I heard about what happened at your little party Saturday. What a shame." Janay smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Harmony answered lowly, sipping her peach snapple as Andi nodded her head in encouragement.

"What? Is someone a little embarrassed about vomiting all over the most popular guy in school?" Janay laughed, causing Harmony to frown.

"I would rather be known as that than the girl who swallows dick for tips."

Janay stopped mid-laugh. "Uh, no sweetie. That's your sister."

Grabbing the first thing she could on the table, Harmony towered over Janay throwing the entire lunch meal on the girl.

"Ugh! What the hell did you do that for?" Janay screamed, her friends assisting in taking the pasta bits out of her hair.

"Don't you ever call my sister out of her name again." Harmony hissed, before Andi grabbed her arm and pulled her back inside the school building.

"Harmony! What did you do that for?" Andi yelped, staring at her best friend as she rocked in anger.

"Did you hear what she said about Hazel? I had too!" Harmony growled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"But that is so unlike you." Andi stated, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, maybe if my whole day wasn't shit- I would be acting like myself. You know everyone has been asking me what happened? Everyone. I'm the talk of the town."

"I'm sorry." Andi whispered, reaching out an arm for a hug.

"Don't apologize, it was never your fault." Harmony sighed, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'll go get you a bottle of water or something, okay? Stay put." Andi hugged her quickly, before walking away. Harmony sighed, trying to calm herself down as she took a seat on one of the benches inside.

"Ayo, Vin. You and me, one on one in the gym." A male's voice spoke, as Harmony's head quickly shot up. She hopped up from the bench, making her way over to the group.

"Vincent," Harmony blew out, walking up to the 6'3 boy as he spun a basketball on his index finger. "Hey." She spoke again, noticing the way he ignored her.

"What's good?" Vincent finally answered, spinning the ball again.

"Have you been telling everyone what happened Saturday?" Harmony growled, glaring at him.

He turned to his friends. "Yo, guys. I'll meet y'all in the gym, let me take care of this right quick."

"Aight, bet." One of the fellas answered, while the rest followed him to the gym.

"Look, Harmony- I ain't tell nobody what happened. That wasn't a good look on yo end and I know how to respect a lady," Vincent answered, rolling his eyes. "I actually been beating myself up for letting you go like that but I was real upset about my sneakers."

Harmony swallowed the lump in her throat. "Oh."

"But if everyone was talking about you, it's because they figured it out themselves. I went upstairs with you and then came back down with puke all over my brand new Jordan's, ain't nobody stupid." He continued, staring her up and down with a nonchalant look.

"I'm sorry, Vincent. I promise that won't ever ever happen again." Harmony said lightly, reaching out her hand to his arm.

She didn't even react when he pulled away. "Yeah, I gotta go."

"Wait, do you forgive me?" She asked, biting her lip.

Vincent scrunched up his face, backing up. "Bye Harmony."