| Chapter 23. |

"Good morning, seniors! Due to a very important assembly, we will not be having gym class today. So if you are in the senior class, please report to the auditorium in five minutes. Thank you." The beeping noise sounded, indicating the end of the announcement.

Harmony stood up from her seat, grabbing her books from the desk. "Ugh, thank God gym is cancelled. You know how Mango is, he would have still made me play even with these fucking cramps."

"Oh, you poor thing." Andi pouted, leading the way out of their geometry class.

"Hey, did you really go over to Vincent's house after we went to the mall Saturday?" She asked, turning towards her locker in the hallway.

Harmony nodded. "Yeah, I did."

"What happened?"

"We were talking and then, I met his little sister. He sent her to her room and then started kissing up on me. I swear, I thought it was finally going to happen," She sighed, passing Andi her books to put in her locker. "It was so perfect, And. He remembers the play and all. But then, right when I got my hopes up- Mother Nature left me a rather nice gift."

"Aw. What is this like... The 3rd time that you messed up with Vincent? Ever heard of three strikes and you're out?" Andi laughed, shutting the locker and following Harmony towards the auditorium.

Harmony crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't play baseball, Andi. So that doesn't apply to me."

"Don't you think it's a sign? That you shouldn't rush things?" Andi questioned, the two walking side by side.

Harmony stopped, raising a eyebrow. "You've been talking to Cooper, haven't you?"

Andi shrugged. "I might of. The kids pretty smart."

"Yeah. About things that don't deal with my virginity." Harmony scoffed, pulling open the doors and walking inside the dark large room.

Andi kissed her teeth, taking a seat in one of the chairs. "You know, whatever. You have a whole entire week to sit and think about what you're doing."

Harmony sat down next to her. "Andi, when I made these plans- I promised myself that Vincent will take my virginity before prom."

She pointed at the date on Andi's phone in her hand. "And look! Prom isn't for another month. I still have a few tricks up my sleeves."

"Oh yeah, there's so much you can do while on your period." Andi rolled her eyes, unamused.

"Andi, what are the 3 forms of sex?"

"Uh... Vaginal, oral and..." She cringed. "Anal."

"Mhm. And what was that second one again?" Harmony asked, propping herself on her elbows on the armrest.

"Oral?" Andi repeated, a confused look on her face.

"Harmony, Vincent is not going to give you head while you're bleeding out of your cooch." She stated, rolling her eyes for the second time.

"Yeah, but who said I was getting the pleasure?"

Andi's eyes grew to the size of baseball plates. "Harmony, you are not... No."

Harmony turned around in her seat, looking around. "Do you see him anywhere?"

"You're doing it now?! We are in school, supposed to be watching this important video that they're about to show us." Andi exclaimed, pointing at the large video screen in the front of the auditorium.

"Fuck that damn video. I have better things on my mind." Harmony replied, still searching through their class of seniors.

"I cannot believe this right now." Andi shook her head, turning towards the video.

"The play, Andi. The play," Harmony emphasized, turning to her best friend. "How many times have you given Ryder head?" 

"I am not answering that." Andi hissed, waving Harmony's comment away.

"I'm taking that as about five or more times. Which means you're beating me. I can't let you beat me."

Andi got up, giving Harmony a stern glare. "This is not a competition about who can give better head. Or who can give it more."

"I know, but it makes things a little more fun. Now, excuse me. Harmony is about to get on the scoreboard."

Andi watched her best friend walk away, fixing her outfit up a little as she started making her way over to Vincent and his group. "Hey, Vincent."

Vincent stopped joking away with his friends, glancing over at the girl. "Oh, what's good Harmony?"

"I wanted to know if I could talk to you in the back?" She questioned, jerking her head towards the back.

"Shawty does a whole lot of talking." One of Vincent's boys laughed, causing Harmony to pout her lips.

"Shut the fuck up, Chris. Yeah Harmony, I wasn't even beat to watch this stupid ass video. Let's go." Vincent replied, taking her hand and leading the way towards the back where no one was.

They both took a seat, the lights starting to go out. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"What I'm about to do, I don't have any room to talk about." Harmony smirked, grabbing Vincent through his jeans.

He instantly hopped up. "Yo, yo, yo. Harmony, don't. I can't let you do that."

She frowned. "What? Why? I thought this was every guy's dream?"

He shook his head, grabbing her hands and placing them on her lap. "Nah, stop playing Harmony. You better than that. I told you. A big deal. Don't sink down to that level."

She rolled her eyes, her hands on his belt. "Vincent. It is really my choice if I want to do this. And I do."

"No-" He began saying, before he was cut off by another voice.

"Harmony Anne Daniels."

She turned around in her seat, her face dropping. "Principal Brown."