| Chapter 11. |

"Oh, shit. What did I just say?" Harmony whispered to herself, unlocking the front door and walking into her home.

She shut the door behind her, biting down on her lip as she let the words she just said to Cooper process in her head.

She sounded crazy. Insane. Obsessed.

And she knew she needed to tone it down. After all, she didn't even know if her plan would fall through. She hadn't had a conversation with Vincent since they were 10 and many things could go wrong if she just pushed herself onto him.

Maybe, she should just give up on the whole entire idea. She hadn't even started yet, so it was never to early to end it all. She just didn't want to hear Andi's mouth.

"Hey! You're back." Andi came parading downstairs, dressed in a pair of short shorts and a pink blouse. A typical Andi outfit.

"Yeah, I would have been quicker if Cooper hadn't been on my ass." Harmony scoffed, walking straight in the kitchen and pressing 1:30 mins on the microwave.

"Cooper walked with you? How fun that must of been." Andi giggled, brushing her head of wet curls as Harmony cracked open the bottle of syrup.

"Really fun." She sprinkled the syrup over her plate, as she picked up a piece of bacon and shoved it into her mouth.

"Oh, damn. Andi, this is amazing." She moaned, stuffing a few pieces of pancake into her mouth.

"I know. I got skills." Andi responded, getting herself situated across from Harmony.

"Where's Hazel?" Harmony questioned, her mouth full of food.

"I don't know, she left out as soon as we got in that fight earlier." Andi answered, focused on getting her knots out.

"Oh."

Andi stopped brushing her hair, giving Harmony the saddest pouting face. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize to you again, babe. I'm sorry I didn't support your plan from the start. I'm all ears now. Ready to listen."

Harmony shook her head. "Nah. Forget about it. It was crazy once I actually thought about it."

"Really? I didn't think I would hear you say that." Andi answered, going to the fridge to grab something to drink.

Harmony nodded, stuffing a fork in her mouth. "Well, you know, sometimes, things change."

Andi nodded, a loud beeping noise going off as she checked her pockets to come up empty.

She turned to Harmony. "I think that was you. I forgot my phone is upstairs charging."

"Oh, alright." Harmony answered, throwing her fork down as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her own phone.

Twitter notification;

@vinny¢ha$€- Bored af, bruh. Who tryna kick it with a real nigga later? Direct me if you down.

(A/N; I don't have a twitter so I'm sorry if this makes Harmony seem nuts or something, I had no idea lol.)

Before his caption, he had posted a new selfie of himself. He was laying across his bed shirtless, with his bright pink lips pursed as he looked truly bored.

Harmony licked her lips, squeezing her legs together as she stared at the photo. Vincent would always have that effect on her, whether she wanted him too or not. The boy caused her hormones to explode. She wanted him. And she wanted him bad.

Andi noticed the cheesy smile on her best friend's face, causing her to frown. "Who was that? And why are you smiling like that?"

Harmony looked up, noticing the way she was acting. She quickly got herself together, locking the iPhone. "Oh, it was just Vincent's twitter. He doesn't have any plans later."

"Maybe you should call him and invite him over then." Andi giggled.

Harmony rolled her eyes, getting up to throw her plate in the sink. "Yeah, right. Like my parents would allow that. Zel's 21 and it's still a no."

The front door swung open then, revealing Hazel. "Hey."

"Hey." Harmony replied, waving as she tossed her dishes into the dishwasher.

"Andi, now." She hissed, pointing to her sister who was scrolling through her phone.

Andi sighed, making her way over to the young lady. "Hazel, I wanted to apologize for my... Recent behavior. You're not a hoe, you are a beautiful as you would say... Free spirit."

Hazel popped her gum, pushing Andi slightly away. "Oh, Andi, please. I can smell the fake all over you. But luckily, us free spirits don't dwell on the haters. You're all good."

"Zel, where were you just at?" Harmony interrupted, wiping her hands on the front of her sweatpants.

"Oh, my friend came and picked me up so we can handle some business. But I had to come home and change because I'm heading back out."

"You told mama and daddy?" Harmony questioned, raising a eyebrow.

Despite her vulgar thoughts, in a way- she was sort of still a innocent child.

Hazel shook her head, beginning to walk upstairs to her bedroom. "No, they're not gunna be home until tomorrow morning. They want some quality time together or some shit like that."

Andi took a seat on their plush couch, turning the TV on. "Hey, Harm! Look one of your favorites is on. House party."

And just like that, Harmony had another idea.