Chapter 6

After a long day with Seiji and his parents, I really want to just take a bath and relax. It's 9:45 at night and I'm beat.
"Well, I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired." I say as I stand up from the couch. We had just finished watching a movie.
"Alright. Goodnight Lucy!" Philip says.
"It was a pleasure to meet you Lucy! We should do something like this again!" Emily says as she stands up and hugs me. I hug her back.
"It was wonderful to meet you as well!" She releases her grip and I start toward my room again. I get the small living room where my room is by and I feel a hand grab my wrist. I turn around and Seiji is standing there.
"I'm sorry for kidnapping you." He say as he look down.
"It's alright." I say smiling.
"No, it's not. I had seen you around and I wanted to ask you out, but I heard that you were rejecting anyone who asked you out. I shouldn't have done that to you. If you don't want to get married to me, you don't have to."
I lift up his head with my hand.
"It's okay. I don't mind anymore. But just let me ask you something. Why do we have to get married so fast?"
"If we wait any longer, our family business could be taken over by another business. In ordinary for me to take over the business, I have to be married. I'm sorry to put you in this position. I know it's hard to understand but if we lose out company, we lose everything."
"It's alright. I'm glad to help. You and your family seem like really nice people." I say as I let go of his face.
"Thank you."
"But isn't there another way for your business to be saved without you marrying me?"
"Yes, but it hasn't worked out."
"What it is?"
"If we make a contract with a guild. But every guild we try to contract with, they reject us." I smile.
"I know Fairy Tail would have done it. "
"Really?"
"Yes. We couldn't just look the other way and watch a family lose everything. I know I couldn't. That's what happened to my family. After I left home and joined Fairy Tail, my fathers company fell apart. My father tried to get me to marry another man in another wealthy family so his company wouldn't get lost. But I refused. After a while, my father came to me and told me that the business was lost. I couldn't just watch another family lose everything they worked so had for."
"Oh. I truly am sorry. My parents do know about the kidnapping. They said they're very disappointed in me."
"It's alright. They will eventually forgive you. If you make a contract with Fairy Tail, they will look past this."
"But how?"
"My Master is coming, along with a few others. One of my spirits use his own magic to come here and talk to me. Then, he told the Master what happened. But it turned out that they're already on their way."
"Really?"
"Yes. Now go tell your parent the news."
"Alright. And thank you Lucy. You're too kind."
"It's cool!" He leaves and I enter my room. I take the dress off and walk into the bathroom. I fill up the tub with hot water and get in. I soak in the water for a while before getting out. I brush my hair and teeth and get changed into my pajamas. I lay in bed until I fall asleep.
I wake up at 8:26 and get dressed. I don't feel like dressing up all fancy so I just put on a nice sundress with sandals. I put my hair up in a bun. I walk out of the room and walk to the dining room. Emily, Philip, and Seiji are already eating.
"Good morning Lucy!" Emily says.
"Good morning!" I say as I sit next to Seiji.
"Seiji told us the news last night." Philip says. "Do you think Fairy Tail will really help us?"
"Of course!" I say happily.
"That's such a relief!" Emily sighs.
"I guess it is!" I say with a smile.
---------------------------------------------

*Natsu*

We wake up and take down the tents and pack up. We start through the forest in the direction of where Lucy's scent was coming from. I'm coming Lucy, just hold on.
---------------------------------------------

*Lucy*

I'm sitting on the couch with Seiji and his parents. When we hear the doorbell ring, they stand up, motioning for me to follow. I stand up and follow. We arrive at the door and it's wide open. We stand there in confusion when someone walks in. He's tall and he's wearing a suit. I look over at the others and they have a worried look on their faces. Should I be worried? I look back at the man and two other men are at his sides.
"What are you doing here, George?" Philip speaks up.
"I heard that your son is getting married." he takes a step forward. Seiji takes my hand and pulls me into another room.
"What's going on Seiji?" I ask with concern.
"He's the owner of the company that wants to take over our company. He's bad news. That's why I was in such a rush to marry you."
"Why are you so concerned now?"
"He will do anything to get what he wants, and I've got a feeling that he's here for you." Fear rushes over me. Then we hear Emily scream. We rush back to the front door and Philip is laying on the floor unconscious. Next to him is Emily. She's unconscious as well. We begin to panic. "Lucy, run." Seiji whispers.
"What?"
"Run!" he yells. I follow his instructions and run. I don't get too far before a man steps in front of me. I begin to back up as he begins to step forward. I bump into someone behind me and when I turn around, it's the other man that was by George. He grabs me and slings me over his shoulder. He walks back to the front door and I see Seiji laying face down next to his parents.
"Seiji? Seiji!" I start to scream and hit the man that's carrying me. He carries me out of the house with me still screaming. He sets me down and places a rag over my mouth. I begin to feel woozy and my eye sight begins to blur. The last thing I remember seeing is George grinning.
I wake up in a cell. I'm chained to the wall.
"Huh? Where am I?" I start to look around. I hear footsteps. Next thing I know, George is standing in front of the cell. "Where am I?" I spat out angrily.
"A place where no one will find you." He grins an evil grin.
"What do you want from me?"
"I don't want anything from you. I want to expand my company. And having you here, will help me achieve that goal." He opens the cell door and walks in. He kneels before me and places his hand under my chin and lifts it. I'm looking him in the eye. "But since you're here, I minus as well have some fun." He smirks. I know what he's talking about. I spit on his face.
"Like hell you will!" I then head bunt him. He falls back, rubbing his head.
"Why you!" I stands back up and slaps me hard across the face. I wince at the pain. "You need to learn to respect your elders!"
"Heh, you know what they say, treat others the way you want to be treated jackass!" He doesn't respond. He just walks away and leaves.
---------------------------------------------

*Natsu*

We finally arrive at the house that Lucy is at.
"Oh, they're gonna pay for what they did!" I run up to the front door. It's wide open. I peer inside and see three bodies on the ground. "Oh my gawd!" I yell as I walk inside. The other quickly follow.
"What happened here?" Gray asks.
"Now how would I know?"
"Wendy, can you heal them?" Erza asks.
"Of course." She bends down next to what I presume is the son. She starts to heal him.
After a few minutes, he finally regains consciousness. He sits up, rubbing his head. He looks up at us. "Who are you guys?"
"We're from Fairy Tail and we are here to take back what belongs to us." I say as I stare at him intensely. His eyes go wide.
"Lucy!" he yells as he stands up, only to fall back down to his knees. He begins to cry. "No... no no no no no!" he pounds his fist on the ground.
"Where's Lucy?" I ask.
"I don't know."
"What?!" I'm losing my patience.
" I said I don't know!" he looks up at me with teary eyes.
"What happened here anyways?" Erza steps in.
"He came and took her." he says quietly.
"Who?" Wendy asks.
"George." I cover my mouth to try and quiet my laughs. Erza notices and hit me across the head.
"What's so funny?" she snaps.
"Sorry, it's just a funny name!"
"Whatever... anyways, why would he take Lucy?" She turns back to the guy.
"To take over my family's company." He looks over Wendy who is now healing his parents. They wake up.
"Seiji?" the women looks over at her son. "Where's Lucy?"
"I'm sorry Mother, but I couldn't protect her." she crawls over to him and embraces him in a hug. The father stands up slowly.
"Please help us." He says.
"With what?" I snap.
"Getting Lucy back."
"I'm confused. Why would he take Lucy if he just wanted your company?" Gray steps forward only in his boxers.
"Gray, your clothes." Erza says. He looks down.
"Ah!" he quickly puts his clothes back on.
"Come with me and I will tell you all about it." The old man says. We follow him into a study room and sit down on the couch.
"Now why has he taken Lucy?" Gramps asks.
"Because my son Seiji here," he points to his son "was suppose to marry Lucy."
"What?!" I stand up.
"Sit down Natsu." Erza gives me the death glare.
"Yes ma'am." I say and quickly sit back down.
"Why would they have to get married?"
"It was the only choice we had left. If he doesn't take over the company, George's company with take over ours."
"So he look Lucy to prevent to marriage?" Erza asks.
"Correct."
"This is now the second time he has done this." Seiji says.
"Second? What happened to the first?"
"He took her away and we couldn't get married. She was the only women I ever truly loved."
"What about Lucy?"
"I chose her because she looked almost just like the first. Her name was Emma. She looked almost just like Lucy, except she had brown hair and blue eyes." He smiles as he says those words.
"Weird..." I say.
"What happened to her afterwards?" Gray asks.
"I don't know. I haven't heard from her since the day she was taken." His smile turns to a frown.
"Do you have any idea where Lucy could be?"
"No. When Emma was taken, we tried everything to find her. All sorts of tracking ways, but all failed. It's like she just disappeared into this air."
"Could George have killed her?"
"No, he wouldn't do that. I know him better than anyone else." The dad stands up.
"So she's still alive?"
"Yes, most likely."
"Maybe if we find her, she can tell us where she was taken." Happy jumps up.
"Good idea Happy!" I high five him.
"Can you tell us her full name?"
"Emma Jones."
"Was she a wizard by chance?"
"Yes, she actually was! She was a earth magic user!"
"Thank you very much!" Erza stands up. "Do you have a phone I can borrow?"
"Of course! Right this way." the women stands up and leaves the room with Erza following.