Chapter 11

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I know I've done a lot of Authors Notes, but that's just to tell you guys about my new stories that I would love to have you read! BTW, if you like Naruto Shippuden, check out my stories I See You and I Miss You. Anyways, on with the story!
*Natsu*
"I'm sorry." my eyes go wide as I hear those words come out of the doctors mouth. My tongue won't move to pronounce words. I can't breathe. How do I breathe again? Just inhale and exhale.
I finally manage to get words out.
"What do you mean?!" I ask angrily.
"She was badly injured. She was in a vital spot. But luckily, you got here just in time. She should be alright, but she lost a lot of blood."
"But she'll be alright, right?"
"Yes. Perfectly fine." I smile in relief.
"Can we go see her?"
"Yes. But only one at a time." I look back at the others. They nod for me to go.
I walk into the room and Lucy is laying on the white bed. Her skin is pale and she looks so fragile. Almost as if I touch her, she'll break into many pieces, like dropping glass on the floor.
I pull a chair up next to her bed and grab her hand. I hold her hand and bring it up to my lips. I kiss her cold hand. It brings tears to my eyes to feel her hand so cold. They slip down my face and fall on her hand.
"Lucy, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault that you're in this bed." I begin to say as I choke back a sob. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Luce. Please, forgive me." More tears spill from my eyes.
*Lucy*
I keep hearing someone apologizing. Natsu? Is that you?
Everything is black.
"Please, forgive me." I hear them say. I begin to feel wetness on my hand. I begin to slowly open my eyes.
"Natsu?" I ask weakly. I see a blur of pink hair. I know that hair. "Natsu." I smile.
"Lucy!" he lunges forward and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him as well. I pull him down so he's laying next to me. "Lucy?"
"Please stay. Don't leave." I coo as I curl up next to him. He seams surprised at first, but then he wraps his arm around my waist. I close my eyes as they begin to feel like lead.
***
I wake up to see I'm alone in the room.
"Was it just a dream?" I ask myself. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I say. Erza walks in. I smile.
"Lucy! You're alright!" she says happily. She rushes over to me and hugs me.
"Where's Natsu?" I ask.
"He went back to the guild. We're having you transferred to the guild's infirmary."
"Oh." That's all I say.
Later on that day, I was moved to the guild. Not that many people welcomed me back. In fact, almost nobody realized I was even back. All I did was sit in bed and look out the window. I eventually fell asleep.
*DREAM*
"Nobody wants you here Lucy!"
"Go back to the hole you came from!"
"Why can't you just die already?"
"You're weak and pathetic!"
That's all I could hear. Those words echo within my head. Then, I see Natsu. He's standing in front of me.
The next thing I knew was that I was hanging off a cliff. Natsu was holding my hand, keeping me from falling. Then, he smirks.
"Goodbye Lucy." and he lets go.
*END OF DREAM*
I wake up screaming. I look out the window and see the moon high in the sky. I'm now alone in the dark room..... again.