Fateful Reunion

"This is great." Jason stated with a smile, referring to the fish. Everyone was eating except Peeta. He cracked open a oyster and inside was a pearl. He took the pearl out and held it out to Katniss. "Look. For you." He told her. Katniss smiled and held her hand out. Peeta dropped it in her open palm. "Thank you." Katniss said in gratitude. Jason lost his smile and turned away. Then the four looked toward the sea when they heard a scream. "That's new." Peeta said as they all stood up, weapons in hand. They looked towards the Cornucopia and saw something demolishing the trees on the other side. They all just stared. "That's a giant wave." Jason said. As soon as it hit the Cornucopia, it hit a giant invisible barrier. "Just like the fog." Jason noticed. Then a smaller wave was coming at them. It just hit their feet. Then in the area the wave hit, the hovercopter came and picked up a corpse and flew off. "Someone's here." Katniss said drawing an arrow and readying her bow. The three males looked over. Jason pointed Harley in that direction. Then Jason saw who it was Beetee, Wiress and... it can't be. It is. "Johanna!" Jason yelled. "Jason!" She yelled back. They ran to each other. He finally reunited with his sister. Once they reached each other, Jason hugged her, afraid that she'd disappear if he let go. He pulled back. "I knew that you wouldn't die so easily. I was worried." He told her. "I was too. I was so happy that you weren't one of the fallen." Then Jason looked back to see that his friends were coming over. "Well... I got em out." Johanna said referring to Nuts and Volts who were cleaning blood off in the water. "We were all the way deep into the jungle where I thought it was gonna be safe. "That's when the rain started." "Wait, is that blood?" Jason asked worried. "I was getting to that." Johanna said. "It's not mine. I thought it was water. It turned out to be blood. Hot, thick blood." "Tick tock." Wiress said. That's all she was saying. Tick Tock. "It was coming down." Johanna said pushing past Wiress. "It was choking us. We were stumbling around, gagging on it, blind." "Tick tock." "Tick tock. Tick tock." Wiress came over to Johanna. "Tick tock. Tick tock." "What's wrong with her?" Katniss asked about Wiress. "She's in shock." Beetee answered. "Tick tock." "Dehydration isn't helping. Do you have fresh water?" Johanna pulled Jason away. "We can get some." Katniss said. "Where they going?" "Just think. They were worried the whole time. They have to go over everything." Finnick said. "You know the plan?" Johanna asked Jason. "Yeah." Jason said. "Good. Just remember. Whatever happens I love you. Okay?" Johanna asked. "Yeah." Jason said. With that they walked back. "Tick tock." Wiress grabbed Johanna. "Listen. Stop it." Johanna said pushing Wiress down. "Hey lay off her." Katniss demanded. "Just sit down." Johanna told Wiress. Then Katniss grabbed Johanna. "Hey. What are you doing?" Johanna asked. Finnick got in between along with Jason who separated them. "Hey, hey, hey." Finnick said. "I got them out for you." Johanna said. "Let me go Jason!" Johanna shouted. "For me? What does that mean?" Katniss asked. "Let me go." Johanna said. "You did want them as allies." Peeta said. "I'm fine." Johanna told Jason. Then Wiress stood up and Katniss went to her. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." "Tick tock." "Tick tock." Katniss repeated. "Tick tock." Wiress agreed. "Tick tock, okay." Katniss said. Now she was cleaning Wiress, getting all the blood off her. Johanna was cleaning her axe and Jason was cleaning Harley. "I love my weapon." Jason said. Katniss looked on shore. "What does Beetee have there?" She asked. Jason looked back to see him unrolling some sort of coil. "The coil? It's some kind of wire." Johanna said. "Did he get it from the Cornucopia?" Katniss asked. "Took a knife in the back to get it." Johanna said. "He's a tough son of a bitch." Jason said. Suddenly Wiress gasped. "Tick tock! Tick tock!" "All right." Katniss said. "I can't." Johanna said. "Just have fun with "Nuts."" Jason and Katniss looked forward and saw the lightning striking the tree again. "Tick tock." "Wait. Tick tock. Tick tock." Holy shit. Why didn't I see it before. The arena's a clock." Jason said. "Good job Nuts."