Epilogue

Now they were in a room. Katniss laying on a table in a hospital gown, Jason kneeling by Katniss with Harley, and some guy on the edge of the bed. "Oh I never introduced myself. Jason." Jason introduced, stand ing up and holding his hand out. "Gale." The guy said, shaking Jason's hand. Then Jason looked down at Katniss and noticed she was opening her eyes. "Kitten." Jason said. She looked at him and he pressed his forehead to hers. He lifted his head and Katniss looked at Gale. "Hey, Catnip." Gale greeted. "You're okay." "He's right Kitten." Jason agreed. "You've just been asleep for a few days." "Are we home?" Katniss asked Gale and Jason. "Wherever you are is home to me Kitten." Jason replied. Katniss smiled then looked at Gale. He wasn't smiling and sat silent. "Gale?" Katniss asked in concern. "Where's Prim?" "She's alive." Gale told her. "So is your mother. I got em out in time." "Got them out?" Katniss asked confused. Gale and Jason shared a solemn look. "After the Games, they sent in hovercrafts." Jason said. "They started dropping firebombs." Gale continues. Katniss was close to tears by now. "They're not in 12?" She asked. Gale sat silent so Jason thought it best he say it. "There is no District 12." He said. "Everything is gone." You could see it on her face. Katniss was devastated. She looked up. "Katniss. I promise you." Jason said. "I will make them pay. For everything. You're not the only one with a vendetta." She couldn't hold back anymore. The dam burst and she started crying. Then she got mad. The Rebellion has begun.