Revealing Trouble

Next thing Jason knows, his shoulder and head were fixed and he had a new eyepatch. He just watched over Katniss while she's unconscious and he's polishing Harley and cleaning blood off her. He couldn't believe it. She loved him. The girl he fell for loved him back. It was a dream come true. Especially when she kissed him. Suddenly he heard a gasp and saw her. She's awake. She grabbed the breathing mask and pulled it off. She was confused. Last thing she remembers is kissing Jason and going up in a claw. Wait. Jason loves her. And she kissed him and he kissed back. It's a dream come true. She looked around and Jason set Harley down and walked over. "Look who's up." Jason said with a genuine smile. Katniss looked at him and smiled. He leant down and kissed her forehead. "You look great without all that blood on your head." Jason quipped. Katniss chuckled. Then she saw Beetee on another cot with a breathing mask on, still asleep. She took the tubes out of her. "You've been asleep for a while." Jason said. He lifted her up. "Come on. Up ya go." Katniss got up and cautiously grabbed a needle and moved forward. Jason would say what's going on but he wanted to see what happens. She finally got to the door. "She's gonna lose it when she finds out about the boy." A voice said behind the door. "She'll still cooperate though?" "Without Peeta?" Another voice said. "There's no guarantee." Then the door opened. To reveal Haymitch, Finnick, and the Gamemaker Heavensbee around a table. "Just tell her her win..." Finnick started, and they noticed Katniss and Jason. Jason just waved. Katniss looked at all of them. "Morning sweetheart." Haymitch said smirking. Katniss sneered and speedwalked over to him. She lifted the needle and tried to stab Haymitch, who held her arm away. Then he held her against the wall. "What are you doing with them?" Katniss asked angrily. "You and a syringe against the Capitol?" Haymitch asked mockingly. "See, this is why no one let's you make the plans." "What the Hell are you doing in here?" Katniss asked. "Stop. Stop. Just listen." Finnick said calmly. "We couldn't tell you with Snow listening. It was too risky." Haymitch told Katniss. "I wanted to but then the plan couldn't work." Jason said. "Better for you to know nothing." Then Haymitch let go of Katniss and she pushed him away. "Where's Peeta?" Katniss asked. "Now Katniss..." Heavensbee began. "You have been our mission from the beginning. The plan was always to get you out. Half the Tributes were in on it. This is the revolution. And you are the Mockingjay. And we're on our way to District 13 right now." "13?" Katniss asked. "13. yes." Heavensbee replied. "Where's Peeta?" Katniss asked again. "He still has his tracker in his arm. Johanna cut yours out." Haymitch said. "Where is he?" Katniss repeated. "In the Capitol." Jason said. "Probably with Johanna. They were captured." "You son of a bitch!" Katniss shouted, running at Haymitch and punching him. "You son of a..." Haymitch grabbed her arm. Heavensbee was coming up behind her. "You promised me that you would save him over me!" Katniss shouted. Heavensbee injected her with morphing and she started kneeling. "You promised me! You're a liar. You're a liar." Then Haymitch laid her down on the floor and slowly but surely she was out like a light.