Olympus

Calypso-

Chapter 11

I bolt up, sweating.

"You okay?"Annabeth is wiping off my sweat with a cool towel.

"Yes,"I say,"Dreams."

"It's normal for a demigod,"Annabeth replies,"What was it about?"

I spill what I was dreaming of.

"You should tell Zeus that,"Annabeth suggests.

I nod. Annabeth leaves, and smiles at me.

I take a quick shower, and put on a red shirt and black skinny jeans, and combat boots, to feel and look like a war demigod.

Coach says that he'll stay to guard the Argo II.

We eat a quick breakfast in the mess hall, and then we go I'm search for the Empire State Building, which isn't hard because the tip is way above all the others.

New York City is a weird place. People are smoking, which is gross, begging for money, and it's just so crowded.

But we looked totally normal, thank the gods. Thalia wore a black shirt and skinny jeans, Annabeth wore a gray t shirt and blue jeans, Percy wore a blue shirt and dark jeans, Piper wore a casual pink dress, Jason wore a sky blue shirt and jeans, Hazel wore a black shirt and blue jeans, Frank wore a blood red shirt and jeans, and Leo wore a fire red shirt and jeans. So we looked like everyone else, we just blended in.

"Hey I just realized something!"Percy says as he jams his thumb on the 600th floor,"If Calypso is the daughter of Ares, and Frank is the son of Mars, are they half brother and sister?"

"Oh yeah,"Jason replies,"Calypso, meet your brother Frank."

Piper swats him and we laugh.

Then we arrive.

Mount Olympus is beautiful. There are people everywhere in Greek style dresses, selling ambrosia in every flavor, or just laughing and having fun. It's like a castle in the clouds.

I follow my friends up the grand celestial bronze stairs, and into the throne room, which is more like the throne mansion.

"Lady Hestia,"Percy says, and bows. We all bow. Hestia is the small girl with eyes of warming soothing flame. We interrupt a serious conversation between the gods. Aphrodite spots is first, and asks the Council to quiet down because they had visitors.

"Greetings Percy Jackson,"Zeus announces,"Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, and...Calypso Ozols."

"Ozols?"I mutter.

"Your mother was Latvian,"a booming voice answers. It's Ares."She was a strong woman, and I love her. And I'm sorry we mistook you for a traitor. I should've known eidolons were on the Titans side." I saw a faint glitter in his eyes of, sadness?

"We are sorry,"Zeus continues,"For imprisoning you. I should've thought it through."

The rest of the Council are muttering apologies.

"Now I must take your immortality away,"Zeus says,"Calypso, come."

I glance at my friends, who are encouraging me to go up. Leo gives me a smile and a wink. I manage to wink back. I walk slowly up to Zeus.

"Thalia,"Zeus says,"I need you to step out of the throne room, because your immortality could be taken away too. This spell is powerful. Take your friends away."

Thalia leads them out of the room.

And then it starts.

And I black out.