Camp Half Blood

Chapter 13

Calypso

Leo shows me around Camp.

We stop at the canoe lake first, where we splash water on each other.

Then he takes me to the rock wall, where we race each other to the top on super earthquake and lava mode.

After that we go to the Pegasi stables. Leo takes one out of its stable, and Leo mounts it.

"Come on!"he says, and offers me a hand. I take it and we are flying. The Pegasus swoops down and circles in midair, and I laugh with joy. Finally, the winged horse lands smoothly, and Leo and I jump off.

"I'll take you to Chiron,"he says, and leads me to the Big House.

I knock tentatively. A centaur opens. He smiles warmly at me and lets me in.

"How do you like Camp so far?"he asks.

"It's great! I love the Pegasi!"

"Beautiful aren't they? I need you to meet Clarisse, the Ares cabin counselor." He gestures to a muscled, pretty girl with brown hair.

"Hi Calypso," she says,"Come on, I'll show you our cabin!" We race to the cabin that was red and dangerous looking.

We step in. The walls are red, and the beds are shoved into one side of the room. The other side was full of weapons.

"I need you to meet Calypso Ozols!"Clarisse announces."She's our new cabin mate." There was a chorus of Hi Calypsos and Welcome Calypsos. Everyone in the cabin looked muscly and grim and daring.

"I'll show you the armory in the Athena Cabin,"Clarisse says, and takes me to another cabin filled with books.

"Annabeth!"Clarisse calls. Annabeth comes out."Could you show Calypso the weapons?"

Annabeth nods and gestures for me to come with her. She leads me to a room filled with shelves of weapons. Celestial Bronze guns, swords, knives, javelins, bows and arrows, and many more weapons every shape and size.

I pick out a bow and a sheath of arrows, and Annabeth says,"It does suit you!"

Later, I go with my cabin to the mess hall, where we eat an assortment of tasty delicacies.

Camp Half Blood has to be the best home I've ever gotten!