Epilogue

Epilogue

Leo

Place:Elysium

My friends and I are in the Elysium together, celebrating. Calypso, Piper, and Frank, and I are the same age: 17. Jason, Annabeth, and Percy are one year older: 18. Hazel is still way older than us but she appears to look 17.

Our sons and daughters are married, some to one another, others to different demigods.

Calypso and I keep an eye on our daughter, Charlene, 24/7. She has black hair like mine, but it's straight, like Calypso's. She has light brown skin and Calypso's eyes.

Charlene's married to Jason and Piper's son, Jake. They have two children: Rebecca and Julia.

I have the Fates to thank for a-for the most part- wonderful life.

I have to thank them for making me emotionally and mentally stronger by putting me in foster homes, being a misfit at school all the time, and getting bullied and pushed me around.

I have to thank them for meeting my first real friends at Camp Half Blood, where we were constantly doing quests, and enjoying each other's company.

We fought battles together, and even the greatest war against Gaea, where we all nearly died a few hundred times. That made me physically stronger.

And finally making me meet Calypso and Charlene and our grandchildren, where we had a blast together as a family.

But I wouldn't have done it of it weren't for the gods, who I have to thank the most, even if some of them were harsh and butt heads.

Thanks to all these people, I have overcome my fears.